5.0 out of 5 stars Love it.!
I absolutely love this case. Its robust and pretty. It arrived on time and was packaged well.
Published 9 months ago by Angela

This case is disappointing I really liked the look of it and the reviews were good. But after 3 days the pattern started to peel off and I am now left with white patches. I would not recommend it!
Published 5 months ago by Amy

1.0 out of 5 stars This case is disappointing I really liked the look of it and the reviews were good, 4 Dec. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, slips through your hand not easily gripped, 21 Aug. 2014
Poor quality,slips through your hand not easily gripped. Not what I expected, very disappointing

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it.!, 1 Aug. 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money, 26 Jan. 2015
This review is from: GSDSTYLEYOURMOBILE {TM} SONY XPERIA M2 / D2305 / D2306 PRINTED RUBBER SILICONE GEL SKIN CASE COVER + STYLUS (Apparel)
The pattern is beautiful, it fits like a glove... However, I've had the same problem as other buyers.. Within a couple of days the pattern started to peel. I've now got white patches here, there and everywhere. Wouldn't recommend buying it on that reason alone. Such a shame.

1.0 out of 5 stars The cover is not good, the colour is coming off around the rim ..., 14 Jan. 2015
The cover is not good, the colour is coming off around the rim of the cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars However it seems fine., 18 Aug. 2014
Mr. P. Holden (West Moors, UK) - See all my reviews
Wife really likes this cover for her new phone, I had my reservations that it would be a little loose on the sides of phone due to size. However it seems fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars I love it but i have notice that very little bits ..., 28 April 2015
it is bright and i can find it in my black hole of a hand bag. I love it but i have notice that very little bits round the out side are starting to scrape off round the edge. But this is not spoiling the over all effect of the case and is deffenently saving my phone.

3.0 out of 5 stars The rest is a perfect fit., 12 Mar. 2015
A. Higgins (Uk) - See all my reviews
As one review has aleady stated the hole on the side for the charger needs to be modified a little bit to allow for the Aqua, but I ordered this fully aware of such and it really isn't that difficult to do. The rest is a perfect fit.

2.0 out of 5 stars pretty but not functional for my needs, 3 Dec. 2014
Received promptly but too big for m2 sony xperia and need to remove from case to adjust volume, pretty but not functional for my needs. Also camera hole is not in middle but on top right so not compatible.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... complete snug fit to the phone but it is better quality than some i have seen, 16 Oct. 2014
arrived promptly but was a little warped in shaped so is not a complete snug fit to the phone but it is better quality than some i have seen.