on 11 April 2015
Part of a series that I have enjoyed reading very much - recommend it for fantasy lovers.
on 4 May 2015
Enjoy all his books, love the characters, sheer escapism
on 17 September 2014
Whoever proof read this must have been drunk. Disappointing Will look for new series another writer who cares.
on 10 September 2014
Great story telling, albeit a bit predictable. The Frostborn magical universe is comprehensive and relatively consistent.

Most of Jonathan Moeller's books have numerous spelling and grammatical problems. However, you quickly learn to ignore them and get involved in the story.

I look forward to reading the next book in the series...
on 29 March 2015
Borrowed a copy of this to read, as against my better judgement I wanted to give the series one final chance. But I wasn't prepared to pay money to an author who appears to hold his readership in such total contempt.

So glad I didn't pay money for this, it's trash, to put it bluntly. Moeller continues to believe he is above having his books proof read in any way shape or form. He really, really isn't. Terrible grammar on an industrial scale.

The story doesn't really go anywhere, apart from another pointless side-story cul-de sac of boredom.

This series had potential, but sadly it has been squandered at every turn. I'd advise against this unless you are offered it for free and are terminally bored or easily pleased.
on 15 July 2014
What an amazing story, it just gets better and better with every book I read and to those of you who give it fewer stars because of the odd spelling error. Get a life! Give me emotion and a damn good read over grammatical perfection any day.
11 comment0 of 1 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 February 2015
good book
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 23 July 2014
I started reading this the day it became available on Amazon for the Kindle. I haven't been disappointed and I would recommend anything written by JM.
on 13 August 2014
I loved the plot in all of these books, I just can't wait for the next one to come out! A great read if you enjoy fantasy.
on 30 November 2014
I find these books captivating and I fully enjoy the story and plots throughout I can't put it down once I start it.