4.0 out of 5 stars Worth a read, 22 Sep 2014
This review is from: Saving Axe (Motorcycle Club Romance, Cowboy, Military) (Inferno Motorcycle Club Book 2) (Kindle Edition)
enjoyed the book even more so than book one, which is worth a read. it could have done with a bit more proof reading hence the four starts but this did not detract from the book overall. I won't give the plot away but can say I enjoyed all the main characters. not sure I will read hammer though, I can't stomach anything with human trafficking, which is a short a me as this is a good series

4.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 13 July 2014
I was gifted a copy of Saving Axe in return for an honest review.

I don't want to give anything away as I hate nothing more than spoilers. As you can see from the synopsis, the story is about Axe and June, two high school sweethearts who went their separate ways after a tragedy. Years later they've both returned home for their own reasons and find that the sparks between them are still there.

This is the second book in this series and and I would highly recommend that you read Taming Blaze first. Taming Blaze was Sabrina's debut novel and while I really enjoyed that book, Saving Axe has been taken up another notch. It's clear to me that Sabrina's writing is just getting better with each book.

I'm a big fan of MC novels. However, while these books clearly feature an MC, the MC features in the background. So if you're in any way put off by the MC tag, don't be. At heart this is a great love story. Similarly, if you love MC books like me, there is still enough MC content to please everyone. I for one, feel like this offered a bit of a different feel to the same old MC stories out there.

Saving Axe had love, tragedy and hot sex. Mix this in with great characters and you have all the ingredients for a great story.

I'll certainly be getting the next book in this series and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend these books.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving Axe, 23 Aug 2014
Fantastic follow on from book one. I love the way the author writes these stories and I'm really looking forward to the next book about Crunch. She has a way of writing that just flows and there is a good story there as well with enough of the MC in it to give me my buzz!! Well done Sabrina Paige.

5.0 out of 5 stars Saving Axe, 27 Aug 2014
Much preferred this to Taming Blaze. Well written, good story line with plenty of Alpha male and sassy female. Made me laugh and made me cry!! Really felt for Axe, Crunch and little Mac!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 3 Aug 2014
Good story, good characters, really enjoyed reading, looking forward to crunch/hammer/Joe's story. Emotions and characters were a little more real and easier to relate to and understand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it., 31 July 2014
After reading the first book about Blaze and Dani I bought this one straight after and couldn't put it down I loved Axe and Junes story. I can't wait for the next.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, 30 July 2014
read the first book and bought this as soon as i finished it and i wasn't dissappointed another great book from this writer cant wait for more from her