4.0 out of 5 stars another excellent read
another excellent read. I didn't find it quiet as gripping as the first 2 Day novels., but nether-the-less, I enjoyed it and would recommend to a fan, or first timer to Alex Grecian's work.

Really looking forward to the next story with Day and Hammersmith changing their roles, with the prospect of many more to come.
Published 8 months ago by N. Cozens

1.0 out of 5 stars The Devil's Workshop
I really enjoyed the first book in this series and thought it was well written with a convincing plot and interesting characters. I was much less keen on the second one in the series and I'm afraid I couldn't get on with this one at all. There are far too many gory descriptions for my taste and the plot didn't convince me.

Inspector Day - who was an...
Published 5 months ago by Damaskcat

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars The Devil's Workshop, 16 Nov. 2014
Damaskcat (UK) - See all my reviews
(HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)    (TOP 50 REVIEWER)

Inspector Day - who was an interesting character in the first book in the series has suddenly become something of a cardboard cut out and his wife, Clare didn't seem the same either. This book was a huge disappointment to me and I shan't be reading any more books in this series.

I received a free copy of this book from NetGalley for review purposes

4.0 out of 5 stars another excellent read, 19 Aug. 2014
N. Cozens "Neil Cozens" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Devils Workshop (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great page turner!, 10 Sept. 2014
My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed Alex Grecian's previous two novels and looked forward to this one. We weren't disappointed. I couldn't put the book down, I found it really gripping stuff, especially with the introduction of a live Jack the Ripper. Looking forward to the next one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Better and better!, 6 Sept. 2014
It is one of the book series that I cannot wait for! The third part is as good as the first two, maybe even slightly better! I loved the way how Jack the Ripper was introduced. I loved the end and I cannot wait for the fourth part now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Another breath taking read., 26 Aug. 2014
Once again ok found myself immersed in the lives of Day and Hammersmith. I read this book in less than 10 days I needed to know what was going to happen. No disappointment as usual gripped from beginning to end. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cripped, 25 Aug. 2014
This is the best of the three books and I've read them all. The use of Jack the ripper was clever. Bit gory at times but murder at those times were gruesome. Good ending setting up the next episode. Bring it on

5.0 out of 5 stars A Good Read, 17 Aug. 2014
After the severe disappointment of his second offering, I'm glad to see Mr Grecian is back to his best with this book and left us on a cliffhanger! Lets have the next installment ASAP.

5.0 out of 5 stars ... have given this book to my daughter and she enjoyed reading it, 16 Sept. 2014
I have given this book to my daughter and she enjoyed reading it. She would recommend it to anybody who likes stories from this time in history.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 20 Aug. 2014
Just like his other two books this is a brilliant read

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 15 Aug. 2014
Excellent read, i'm just waiting for the next book

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›