5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent Supremes Album, 16 Dec. 2013
This review is from: I Hear a Symphony (Audio CD)
One of the best albums made by the Supremes. Hugely enjoyable then in the 60s and 70s and equally enjoyable now. Supreme!

5.0 out of 5 stars mary and florence at last we can hear you, 8 Jan. 2013
This review is from: I Hear a Symphony (Audio CD)
great remixed version of my world is empty without u with amplified backing vocals.an important point is frm in and out of love onwards mary and cindy rarely sang on and supremes singles with diana ross an interesting point however on love child and someday well be together both usa no 1s as these were credited to diana ross and the supremes did mary and cindy get royalties for tracks they didnt sing on

5.0 out of 5 stars I hear a symphony the supremes, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: I Hear a Symphony (Audio CD)
The supremes I hear a symphony cd
Great package like all two cd set from the supremes this is wonderful booklet as some wonderful photos love it all I buy because of the art work 10 out of 10 for me Motown forever......

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 16 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I Hear a Symphony (Audio CD)
For the fans a must buy,lot's of hits and more special tracks to discover and enjoy,The Supremes will be loved forever!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 24 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I Hear a Symphony (Audio CD)
As a big motown (and especially big Supremes) fan, I'm delighted they are slowly getting their catalogue remastered and re-issued with bonus tracks. "I Hear A Symphony", though not their most representative album (it's 50-50 soul-pop originals and American standards) it does showcase their versatility beautifully. The stereo mixes make those all-too-often drowned-out backing vocals finally audible (proving on songs like "Stranger In Paradise" that Flo and Mary WERE actually present in the studio) and makes soul stompers like "He's All I Got" and "Everything's Good About You" pack that extra bit of power-punch. Cannot wait for "Supremes A-Go-Go" and really hope and pray the long rumoured Florence Ballard-led "These Boots Are Made For Walking" isn't a myth after all. Top work to Hip-O-Select and Motown. And thanks to the seller for a great service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Aug. 2014
This review is from: I Hear a Symphony (Audio CD)
Worth buying for tracks 26 and 27. Flo and Mary are as clear as a Bell!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPREMES IN SYMPHONY....., 25 Nov. 2012
This review is from: I Hear a Symphony (Audio CD)
I Hear a Symphony...YOU WILL NOT GO WRONG WITH THIS 2CD SET AND ALL THE TRACKS FROM THE BEST OF ALL GIRL GROUPS, THE SUPREMES' IT WILL BE VERY HARD TO TELL YOU HOW GREAT THIS COLLECTION IS. IT IS AS WE SHOULD EXPECT JUST STUNNING, THE SOUND IS GREAT THE SONGS HIT ALL THE MARKS AND THE CD SET IS PERFECT, THE XTRA TRACKS ALONE SHOULD HAVE YOU RUNNING TO GET THIS, DIANA HAS NEVER SOUNDED BETTER' ALL THE SUPREMES ON THIS ALBUM AS ALWAYS HAVE PUT HEART AND SOUL INTO THIS ALBUM AND IT SHINES THROUGH IN BUCKET LOADS, 3 2012 MIX'S OF ALL OF A SUDDEN MY HEART SINGS---THIS TRACK IS FOR EVERYONE THAT IS IN LOVE OR FALLING IN LOVE AND JUST FLOWS OVER YOU WITH WARM HEART AND LOVE, ITS A JOY TO HEAR, I HEAR A SYMPHONY' THIS WILL KNOCK YOU OUT WITH EVERY BEET OF THE TRACK AND EVERY NOTE THE GIRLS SING, STUNNING' MY WORLD IS EMPTY WITHOUT YOU' GREAT VERSION OF THIS GREAT SONG, LONGER THAN NORMAL AND MORE BACKING IS BROUGHT TO THE FRONT. YOU GO MARY AND FLO AND DIANA IS TRULY ON FORM, YOU HAVE BOTH MONO AND STEREO ON THIS ALBUM AND THEN YOU GET THE FULL LIVE CONCERT AT THE ROOSTERTAIL' THAT SHOWS WHAT TALENT IS ALL ABOUT, 3 GIRLS SINGING GREAT SONGS AND ARE TRULY SUPREME, YOU ALSO GET 3 ALTERNATE TRACKS OF A LOVERS CONCERTO, UNCHAINED MELODY, WONDERFUL WONDERFUL'. THE WHOLE 2 CD SET COMES WITH A GREAT BOOKLET AND COLOR PICS OF THE GIRLS AND A FAIR AMOUNT OF INFO AND A TIME-LINE, SO ALL IN ALL THIS IS A COLLECTORS CD AND SHOULD NOT BE MISSED' THE SUPREMES DOING ONLY WHAT THEY CAN DO AND STILL NOBODY COMES CLOSE TO PASS THEM..........GET THIS AND ENJOY IT NOW..........................................ENJOY.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic album, 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: I Hear a Symphony (Audio CD)
Having the original on vinyl wanted a cd for the car. Can't fault the quality of the CD but I wonder why they fill them up with so many extra tracks which aren't needed. The record was a classic, that's all that was needed. They give a mono version (the original) followed by a stereo version on the same CD, then a second CD of some of the same with a few extras (I think maybe from a concert but I couldn't hear any crowd noise) I would have been happy with just the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars A dear devoted music fan, 12 Dec. 2012
This review is from: I Hear a Symphony (Audio CD)
I love the Supremes so much,that I have given this cd collection one of the most heartwarming collections ever releasedand any supreme fan would love this also.

I Hear A Symphony