on 13 July 2014
Andrew's book is full of good information about social media images. The book is a great way to encapsulate all the latest ideas about how to optimize your social media images. I especially like the section/s where he gives links to online image creation software tools for gifs/infographics and presentation creation.

At first I was really put off by the fact that the book has no/few images and thought I would give it a lower score. However, you soon get used to this and all the links he gives can easily be accessed. I guess the reasoning is that for the price, it would be hard to include some of the images from third parties etc.

As an artist/designer I have a lot of experience in image creation etc, I am pleased that this book helps me to remember all the social media techniques to help to get my images viewed by more of my target audience. I would say, buy the book, sure no images, not so bad once you get used to that!
on 14 July 2014
As a social media manager I'm always reading guides and material to help and guide me in my work. This book is really informative and gets straight to the point. Not only does it give you plenty of advice and tips on promoting your business, it provides you with links where you can locate, edit and publish visuals too.

The layout of the book makes it easy to dip in and out of. You can ensure that step by step you're getting the most from your social media over a variety of platforms ( I found the sections on Infographics particularly useful)
I found this book an excellent read and would recommend it to social media novices and "experts" alike. There's plenty of great information here.

A must read! If you're serious about social media, you need this book!
on 13 July 2014
The book quickly brings you up to speed on the how's and what for's in using images across the major social media platforms, gives solid examples that clearly demonstrate these practices in action and details on tools to make the task a lot less daunting for everyone.

As well as being informative, it is constructed in a manner that flows on initial reading, but will also be easy to reference whenever you need a quick refresher.

Even as an award winning social media manager in my own right, I keep Andrews 500 Social Media Marketing Tips close to hand...and I'll be keeping this one right beside it.
on 15 July 2014
I've been a fan of Andrew's work for a while now after buying his 500... book. I've received regular updates of the book for free via kindle which is incredibly generous and helpful. His Facebook page also keeps me abreast of current trends with links to youtube also. This new book is in the same vein as the first in its easy to understand format and plain speak. I'd been planning an info-graphic strategy and now will be able to execute this with the support of the book. Thanks again Andrew, well done indeed ðY~Š
on 13 July 2014
I really enjoyed reading this book which quickly brings you up to speed on the rules for using images for various social media platforms. Lots of examples and details of the resources that you need to use images yourself.

This book is a must for anyone who manages social media for their business.

Really easy book to read, packed full of useful information.
As a regular user of social media for personal purposes, I realise the power that social media holds for business, but never had the knowledge to use it for my own small business. This book gives great insight into how to use images to promote your business and shows you where to find the resources to locate, edit and publish great visuals.
on 13 July 2014
Really interesting book with insightful information. If you want to learn more about the best way to showcase information in a visual way then it has a lot of tips on how to do this. A must read!
on 12 July 2014
This book is a fantastic overview of the power of images in social media. With current examples and image resource sites, this was well worth the read. :)
on 17 July 2014
A great read for business minded people. Great to go along side Macarthy's 500 social media marketing tips book.