on 21 June 2015
I have had this PC for about 3 months now, and not regretting it one bit, it's an absolute monster of a PC and well worth the money, really happy with how fast the delivery was and how well packaged it was!
on 4 April 2015
The system arrived the next day after ordering it- super fast delivery - and oh my, what a beast!
My Benq monitor is yet to arrive and I intend to connect a displayport cable between the two devices. For all the gamers, the Lenovo x510 does have displayport and dvi ports so you can achieve +100Hz on your monitor. So far so good, and I will be updating my review when I test the performance and software of this magnificent machine. Also, upgrading components is cookbook easy! I could unscrew the side of the casing with my fingers, slide of the case, and I was in! This looks to be a very promising pc...
However, the packing list sheet states that the desktop has 'Memory(8G)', if this is referring to the computers RAM then that is wrong. Only time will tell when I test the computer. The keyboard and mouse are very nice, but will seem mediocre to someone used to mechanical devices, still a nice bonus.

EDIT: As an update on this review, the desktop has 16GB of RAM, the data sheet must have been a typo.
I'm running the computer on a 144Hz monitor and it really is an amazing piece of kit. I'm not using the mouse and keyboard because I already have a mechanical pair, but I guess they're a good backup.
The only bad news is that I'm very saddened to see the price of the desktop to drop £200 in the space of a couple of weeks. If only I waited a bit longer I could have saved a lot.... This only makes the desktop even more of a bargain!
on 22 June 2014
This is my first PC as i have just converted from mac but i did take my time researching and this one stood out from the rest good price for its content and can handle most games on maxed out graphics with its powerful nvidia geforce gtx 760 it has a fast processor and can overclock to 4.2 GHz which is enough to handle all games with high fps.

I highly recommend this PC if you are just starting out and do not yet feel confident on building a custom PC!
on 16 August 2014
Arrived as stated, well packed and unmarked. Quite a bulky machine, but is blisteringly fast and has a lot of really good features.
An additional hard drive can be fitted by simply putting it into a caddy and pushing into a slot. Fitting additional optical drive is simply a "push in" exercise. I use it for photo manipulation and it works superbly. Start up time is minimal. Highly recommended.
on 21 February 2015
The pc is very good, very reasonably priced for the components, quiet and runs smoothly, However the graphics card seems to be dodgy so I will have to buy a new one and upgrade as it keeps having unexpected crashes and recovering from them.
on 31 July 2015
The Amazon website data are inaccurate on graphics output, the computer has an onboard VGA port that is disabled. If you have a VGA-only monitor you will need a DVI-I to VGA adaptor (available from Amazon) as well, it connects via the DVI port on the graphics card. Note there is more than one flavour of DVI, make sure you get DVI-I. DVI output is disabled if you connect via HDMI to a different monitor, I send signal to a Panasonic tv with no problem. Note the wireless mouse/keyboard combo has to have it's dongle inserted into one of the (few) USB ports. Lenovo clutter the computer with their own programs plus a "Buy Lenovo" advert that pops up whenever you connect to the Internet. The Lenovo "reset Windows" options are duplicated, with more options, within Windows 8.1. If you intend upgrading to Windows 10 (free) from 8.1 note you must have auto-downloads active, if you are on a metered connection (e.g. via a broadband dongle) you will have to change your permissions regime so that the Windows 10 app will (a) activate the 3Gb+ download and (b) perform the upgrade for you.
on 19 December 2014
wow...... :)
great specs - shame about windows 8.1!
on 15 March 2016
Great bit of kit
Works great on my 4k TV
Minor point you need to download drivers for mouse (colour change and assign mouse button etc) but cannot find driver for keyboard (colour change and assign buttons)
on 23 April 2016
Bought it on a very good offer so good value at 700gbp. Will handle almost all games at high detail and fps. You might need to check seating of memory and card, since they might work loose in transit
on 5 July 2015
A high quality, powerful and reasonably quiet PC.