5.0 out of 5 stars Go...go...go get it now!., 8 July 2014
What an amazing book!
After reading the prequel 'The Trap' I was doubtful that I would be able to forgive the actions of Mitch and I felt this way during the first part of ths book...I did not know how I would be able to move on from what had happened but Beverly Kendall has managed something that is truly amazing with such a difficult storyline...I love Mitch...yes I know seems hard to believe but I do!
This book dealt with difficult everyday issues...young pregnancy...single parents...abandonment ...betrayal and the writing was sympathetic...realistic and totally brilliant.
I loved how strong Paige was...her devotion to her baby and she was absolutely no pushover where Mitch was concerned...redemption had to be earned but did he manage it?
When a tough situation rears it's head does it pull Mitch & Paige together or tear them apart...read and find out...all I'll say is it truly shows you how much this couple has grown together.
Loved it...thankyou for an amazing story and cannot wait for Josh's book!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 Top Stars, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Trapped (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book which I stumbled across on a Twitter recommendation. I read the short prequel'The Trap' first which does enhance the characters backgrounds. I didn't think that I would be able to like Mitch after his behaviour re Paige's pregnancy but I did in the end. Good supporting characters that I now want to read more about. Hope Trent gets a story, and Erin. Quite an emotional read that tugs your heartstrings and makes you wonder how you would react in a similar situation. Thought the twist toward the end was a good move.

5.0 out of 5 stars Was I wrong really loved the story and the wrtitng style, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Trapped (Kindle Edition)
I thought this was going to be the usual run of the mill story. Was I wrong really loved the story and the wrtitng style. So well written you felt you knew the characters. Definately recommend reading The Trap first it gives a really good basis to this book. I will definately buy the others in the series. Buy it you will not be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this emotional story, 20 Aug 2014
This review is from: Trapped (Kindle Edition)
This is my first book/series by Beverley kendall. I don't read historical fiction but she has done a great job writing this New Adult story.

This book and it's prequel deal with a decision that can change a persons life completely.

Like other reviewers have said, I wanted to slap Mitch a couple times in 'The Trap' and 'Trapped'. I thought, what a selfish blank but once I got a quarter of the way through, i started to warm to him and feel a little sorry for him.

Beverley Kendall's descriptions of the baby's actions, the way she jumped into peoples arms was really cute and the way she refused to be picked up by others was so well written.

I read this straight after the prequel 'The trap', it took me a day and a half to get through both stories while doing my house work and I was really impressed. I found myself discussing it with a friend and I don't do that with many books I read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 13 July 2014
This review is from: Trapped (Kindle Edition)
Written from both Mitch and Paige's POV. This is one emotional read. In the first book I hated Mitch and revenge would have been sweet. However reading the second book I was wanting Paige to give him another chance. He certainly redeemed himself and Paige got her happy ending. Excellent read ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Trapped is fantasic, 10 July 2014
This review is from: Trapped (Kindle Edition)
Beverley you have done it again,awesome book loved it,I've loved both the trap and trapped.would recommend both books.Beverley is an awesome Author

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read, 18 July 2014
This review is from: Trapped (Kindle Edition)
Really enjoyed this book, it was funny, sexy, steamy, emotional. And the situation very close to my heart as I went through a unplanned pregnancy and birth and first year of raising my son alone at 20. So very emotional at times. Thank you to the author for sharing this book with us x

5.0 out of 5 stars Trapped, 9 Aug 2014
This review is from: Trapped (Kindle Edition)
Absolutely loved this book. Would definitely recommend to people. The characters are believable and that's a big thing for me when reading a book.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 17 July 2014
This review is from: Trapped (Kindle Edition)
loved it like the storyline and the characters and the storyline could not put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Trapped (Kindle Edition)
Totally loved it! Couldn't put it down was hooked really good ending.

Trapped