on 11 July 2014
It has been a long time since I read a book that got me so engrossed; I absolutely enjoyed reading this book and found it really brilliant. The author's easy style of writing quickly drew me in. From the very first page, I was hooked and kept looking forward to what was coming next.
We are introduced to Mallory, who has just been dumped by her fiancé. She has moved back to her home town, to buy the house she loved as a child and to move on with her life. She meets Blake who also wants a fresh start and is interested in the same house as Mallory. The tension between Mallory and Blake builds up into an evolving and warm romance. Their love story is so beautiful that I found myself rooting for them from the very beginning.
Blake and Mallory have both heard that the house they desire is haunted and although they don't want to believe it, they know that something inexplicable seems to happen at the house. As the story evolves we are introduced to several characters that make the book more interesting to read.
In Love with a Haunted House is a really heart -warming love story, which I found easy to relate to and believe.
I truly did not want this book to end and I look forward to reading more from this skilful author
I highly recommend this.
on 7 August 2014
I have read this book in one sitting, I do not normally read romance but I am glad I read this one no smutty stuff just good old fashioned romance. The title doesn't give the romance interest away at all, I bought it because of its title and I was pleasantly surprised by it plus it was free. I would definitely read another book by this author. It is not a frightening book at all, what a lovely haunting. Highly Highly recommended. Read this book what have you got to lose. One for my favourite shelf.
on 27 November 2014
I have enjoyed reading this book, just a shame it had to end. It made me laugh, it made me cry. I myself am a widow and believe that my husband waits for me, just like Shannon I miss him so much.
on 25 May 2015
A lovely feel good story, short and sweet. The two main character are lovely and you really want them to succeed.
The writing is easy to read, possibly a little young for my tastes though.
on 3 August 2014
Light hearted and entertaining. Read it in a few hours and thoroughly enjoyed. Romance with a touch of he supernatural. Look forward to reading more by this writer.
on 2 February 2015
This book drew you in from the start, and, once started couldn't put down, if anything would have liked it to be longer, but look forward to more by this author
on 10 October 2014
enjoyed reading this book, it was sweet and i loved the characters, not bad for a freebie, looking forward to reading more books by this author.
on 15 May 2015
Heart felt story about eternal love. Although it's sad at times, I'm glad there was a happy ending for all. Except Lonnie.
on 29 September 2014
Awww it's such a sweet book. Predictable yes, romantic yes and so easy to read. An easy read but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
on 20 July 2014
Bit upset that it was only a short story but a lovely read all the same will look fir more by this author