5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye social life!
I used to work; I don't now. I think I have a family, somewhere in the house. I think I now have a beard, I'm not sure. My friends miss me.... I just need one more go-around; I know where the carrier is but for some reason I can't line up correctly. Flaps? Check; landing gear? Check; approach angle? Green. Airspeed? AIRSPEED!
Just one more go love.....I miss you...
Published 6 months ago by M. A. Clarke

1.0 out of 5 stars keeps freezing
I bought this and was fine through the training missions then started glitching now it won't load the missions. I am very annoyed as its not a free app
Published 6 months ago by rusty amm

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Goodbye social life!, 12 Aug. 2014
This review is from: F18 Carrier Landing II Pro (App)
Just one more go love.....I miss you too....
Addictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Most Excellent!!, 12 July 2014
This review is from: F18 Carrier Landing II Pro (App)
As always, RORTOS has given us the ultimate flying experience. You take control of the aircraft and fly different mission. You will experience frustration as you try and complete it but you will also get satisfaction when you do finished a difficult mission.

All in all, a truly great flying experience!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, that needs good hardware to run well (Sony Xperia Z2...PERFECT...Fire HDX...POOR), 31 Aug. 2014
This review is from: F18 Carrier Landing II Pro (App)
Lovely little mobile flight sim..especially for fans of the full on PC simulators, that need a fix while travelling etc : D

A word of warning though...I bought and played it on the Xperia Z2 (that is quite exceptionally powerful for a phone) and it was smooth and looked fantastic...however, when I got home I thought Id try it on my Kindle Fire HDX....and it was horrible on that....almost looked like a differnet game (even with details on max..which was a slideshow as well as looking awful)...

It ran ok on low and medium settings, but still didnt have the detail and smoothness as with my Z2.....I certainly wont bother keeping it on my HDX.

so just make sure you have good hardware. You will be needing pretty much top of the line mobile tech to do this justice I reckon!

otehr than that...a cool game worth the price fo admission.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best of the Best!, 1 Feb. 2015
GsyMoo (Guernsey Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: F18 Carrier Landing II Pro (App)
I already have two of the proceeding games on my ageing XOOM and I am both surprised and delighted that everything about this game is better, nicer, smoother, faster, prettier and more realistic than the previous versions.
The VTOL aircraft are a nice addition, as is the fact that you can run out of fuel.
The challenges are interesting and, well, challenging with a spot of poor weather able to make the most straightforward approach a real handfull.
No shooting stuff up in this one, that's the ANF version.
Maverick Out.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great - 6 Star - game!, 26 Nov. 2014
This review is from: F18 Carrier Landing II Pro (App)
I would give this game 6 Stars if I could! I love it - it fills the desire for flying. It's a little difficult to get used to the control system, but once you're used to it, you're away. I think the game design is almost as good as a pc version would be, but on a tablet, the processing power is reduced. However, this hardly hampers the game at all, with just a bit of lag now and then. It's a very good game.

4.0 out of 5 stars there are better out there, 15 Jan. 2015
This review is from: F18 Carrier Landing II Pro (App)
This flight sim is good and fast it has a larger array of planes than the other sim by this company but is fire some reason a bit Boring. I would suggest trying out the passenger sim first. It has more exsitement and challange.
It's alright for what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it., 9 Dec. 2014
This review is from: F18 Carrier Landing II Pro (App)
Got this on my HDX. Have none of the problems a previous reviewer has put. It's the best of the RORTOS flight Sims I've played. Lots of detail, lots of missions, very addictive, very pleased. If your in two minds, get it. You won't be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars good stuff, 31 July 2014
This review is from: F18 Carrier Landing II Pro (App)
Well done Rortos, another enjoyable game. It's a combination of Historical Landings and Carrier Landings, if you enjoyed those you are sure to enjoy this one.
Keep up the good work Rortos!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars I feel the need, the need for speed, 3 Feb. 2015
This review is from: F18 Carrier Landing II Pro (App)
Good game and addictive, This game is a lot of fun to play and can be challanging once you start to increase the difficulty. A nice flight sim for the newbie and the experienced flyer

1.0 out of 5 stars keeps freezing, 16 Aug. 2014