I just love wearing this scarf as it seems not only to make me feel more cheerful but it invariably has the same effect on others.Everyone likes this pretty scarf.
It is long enough to go around the neck and just hang loose or it will go right around my neck, and if worn this way I like to tie loosely.

It was very inexpensive but does not look cheap at...
Published 3 months ago by Mrs. D. Surrey

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing
Had to wait nearly one month for delivery. It came too late for the wedding I wanted to wear it to. I bought 3 scarves thinking that at least one would arrive on time for the wedding I was attending on 18th October.
Yes, it is thin, but not as long as expected.
Again, another waste of money :(
Published 5 months ago by Blessed

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely chiffon long scarf that looks and feels delightful.Plus it is not expensive., 13 Jan. 2015
Mrs. D. Surrey "Castell" (Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

It was very inexpensive but does not look cheap at all.It looks nice with my black coat or my fur coat or my suede coat.In the nice weather I can wear it with a dress or blouse.The quality is very good so go on ladies buy one for a cheerful few hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars A lovely thin scarf, 27 Sept. 2014
The scarf arrived on time, and was well packaged I got the orange/yellow one, and I am very pleased with it . The stitching seems fine and although lightweight it is quite long and floaty. A really good buy for the price.

1.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointing, 16 Nov. 2014
This review is from: niceeshop(TM) Elegant Soft Chiffon Thin Scarf Wrap Lady Shawl Stole,Gradient Color (Apparel)
Yes, it is thin, but not as long as expected.
Again, another waste of money :(

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a very good buy and I can, 25 Aug. 2014
A lovely scarf very fluid and the stripes are lovely colours.
It arrived quickly and well packed.
It's a very good buy and I can. recommend it to anyone who loves the soft quality feel of a good scarf

4.0 out of 5 stars It is very pretty and feels lovely, 1 Sept. 2014
I don't know why I am surprised (as it is chiffon) but this scarf is so slippy I nearly lost it a few times while I was wearing it. I think if you knot it rather than just drape it, you won't have that problem. It is very pretty and feels lovely.

4.0 out of 5 stars The gift they'll love., 4 Jan. 2015
This are truly unbeatable gifts for the price. They are lovely and soft, and full of colour. My biggest worry is that they won't be long however they were which was perfect. Again you couldn't find s better gift then this product.

4.0 out of 5 stars vibrant, 3 Mar. 2015
A really lovely scarf, I just wish it was a bit longer as I love to wind a scarf around my neck to keep me warm, rather than let them drape. It did need a wash as it was a bit smelly when it arrived, so I popped it in a pillowcase and washed on 30 degree delicate cycle. It has a lovely feel to and has a lovely vibrant colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 8 July 2014
all fine

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 12 July 2014
perfect - just took longer than expected to arrive

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 July 2014
Loved this scarf bright and summery good length.