on 15 July 2014
I started off disliking both the hero and heroine (he was too arrogant and she was too childish) and I was tempted to stop reading but I'm so glad I didn't. I'm not really into books that revolve around lust and sex without much of a story and the first few chapters of this book felt like that. Mid-way through the book, things suddenly changed and a thrilling story unfolded. There was betrayal, freak accidents (attempted murders), danger and proper interaction between the characters. I had to skip through some of the repetitive bedroom scenes but all in all it was a good read.
on 12 June 2015
I enjoyed this story although I felt the author had not quite stabilised the character of the Hero, and the heroine was a bit witless at times and really canny at others so she too was a bit inconsistent, but overall a good enjoyable readable romance, deserving of its five stars.
on 11 September 2014
I would recommend this book to any won who likes intrigue and a well thought out plot

like this story
on 26 December 2014
just great
on 31 August 2014
This was a promising story and the sample chapter was enjoyable. But a large part of the book was spoiled by the worst editing I have ever seen. When a page was turned huge chunks of the story were missing each time and sections were repeated out of sequence. The last part of the book was fine and gave me a chance to enjoy the end of the book. A pity because there is lots of potential with this author.
on 5 August 2014
excellent
on 4 December 2015
Read the first three chapters and gave up. I wanted a regency story, not a sex manuel. Can't be bothered to wade my way through a detailed description of the sex act to find the story, if any.