on 24 July 2014
Great characters, good story easy read. Was intrigued from the moment I started reading. Would recommend to anyone wanting a nice easy reading romance on the go!
on 16 July 2014
This story was very enjoyable, and I would not mind reading a follow-up story of the characters to see how they are going on .
on 18 December 2014
Hannah Michaels life is not going to plan, she's in a witness protection programme and it soon becomes apparent to her handler Jeremy that nowhere is safe so in a last ditch attempt to save her life he takes her to the one place he knows she will be safe, a wilderness sanctuary where bear shifters live.
Benson Riker is the alpha and he can't believe Jeremy has not only dared to show his face on clan lands but that he's brought a human along as well a human he needs to stay away from because even at first sight he knows she could be his undoing.
I enjoyed this read, there were a couple of things I wasn't too keen on revolving around Merit, seemed a little far-fetched and well....crazy and having read the reviews on Goodreads I'm wondering if there's been a re-write because some reviewers are adamant he did and some say he didn't, thankfully in my version he didn't but I still wasn't thrilled, I'm not spoiling the plot because it does say in the blurb 'no cheating hero, monogamous bear shifter romance' anyway it's a nice easy shifter romance and who knows I may continue on and read the next book 'Devoted to the bear'
on 25 December 2014
Premise and characters had some promise of being a fluffy read, but sadly let down by weak pacing and bland storytellling. Overall plot was rushed, and there was no chemistry, no buildup, no anticipation. This is a little bit like popcorn that's gone a bit stale: not horrible, but not something I'd be in a rush to read again/ read a sequel of.
on 22 August 2014
I like the plot story good
on 23 June 2015
Well I have got to say I am loving this author. I happened to come across the saw bears series first and was hooked then moved onto the fire bears series and now this series. All books very addictive worth a read. The saw bears is my fav one still.
on 9 September 2014
GREAT STORY ON TO THE NEXT PART NOW , WELL WORTH A READ
on 28 September 2015
In general I'm a TS Joyce fan...I found this book dissapointing. If you are expecting a similar story line to her other shifter stories you are likely to be disappointed.
on 10 September 2015
I have not got the words to describe how much I admire this author. Great story , great book. More please
on 27 September 2014
I loved this story I had to stop up late to finish it .I can't wait for the next one