It works as expected, it is not too bulky for this capacity.
Only one drawback: I would prefer to have possibility to keep cables attached to the battery, but the small bag provided in the package also works.

UPDATE:
I tested this battery with my New Asus Padfone: just used it for overnight charge of phone+tablet together:
- First time EasyAcc...
Published 19 months ago by Peter

2.0 out of 5 stars EasyAcc 15000mAh portable charger failure.
I bought two of these, one worked fine the other is winging its way back to amazon.
The unit instantly when into short circuit protection whe ANY 12v device was attached, and would only achieve 75% charge.
Be wary, I'll see how the other one performs over the next few months, and a bit of advice, if you can count the number of charges see how many cycles you get...
Published 15 months ago by DAVID STORRS

5.0 out of 5 stars The most suitable external battery for my ASUS Padfone so far, 15 Aug. 2013
It works as expected, it is not too bulky for this capacity.

UPDATE:
- First time EasyAcc completely loaded phone+tablet batteries from 35% (phone) and 9% (tablet) juice level.
- Second time EasyAcc was capable to achieve just partial device batteries saturation and was completely empty after this:
- - Phone battery was charged from 16% to 99%;
- - Tablet's one got 50% of charge from the initial 1%.

So assuming that battery level indicator is well calibrated, of EasyAcc 15000mAh external battery pack provided 65+83=148% of phone battery(2400mAh) and 91+49=140% of the tablet battery (5000mAh) capacity.
So it's fair to say that this battery pack can charge both NPFI's batteries 1.5 times. It's not bad, IMHO .

And finally the "counted" efficient capacity of this external battery is about 10600mAh, so it's "marketing" 15000mAh sounds reasonable taking into account <100% efficiency of battery charging.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a fantastic product. I purchased this to get me over ..., 16 Oct. 2014
D. J. Stevenson Bunney (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: EasyAcc 20000mAh Dual USB Power Bank with Precise LCD Digital Display 8.4V DC Port External Battery Pack Charger for iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Sony DV ASUS Android Phones Smartphones Tablets PCs - Black (Accessory)
This is a fantastic product. I purchased this to get me over camping weekends with cubs as I need to be contactable throughout the whole time. After a weekend over charging the phone the lcd indicator still read 85%. My initial thoughts were that it was broken and couldn't possibly have only lost 15% of it's charge over two nights over charging my phone to full each night. From this thought I did a test and charge my phone every night to see how long it would take to discharge the Powerbank. The answer to the question is 8 nights worth of charging my phone to full. I am very pleased with this Nd would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for use when sailing., 14 Oct. 2014
I bought this to use when sailing because my iPad will no longer charge from the old (car-type) cigarette lighter. I need my iPad to work so that we can keep in touch with home, and get the sailing weather forecasts. I charged the unit at home to get a 100% charge before use as I had read that that is a good idea. Then at intervals when we were in port in Greece, and also off the 12 volt battery using the same old car cigarette lighter. It worked very well, even charging my iPod when it only had 1% of charge left. It was only able to charge the iPad twice on one charge.
It's nicely made , and feels good in the hand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied, 15 Aug. 2013
N. Kanellopoulos (Athens, Greece) - See all my reviews
This product does what it promises.
The battery seems very big indeed.
For instance, after a full charge of an iPhone 5 and 50% charge of a Nexus 7 tablet, it remains more than 50% full.
The build quality is high and the price very friendly.

My only "complaint" is about its size, but I guess this is the price to pay for also having 12V output.
This feature is not found in most other comparable products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Large capacity, useful % capacity display, 4 Jan. 2015
We often rely on phones and/or tablets to keep the little ones occupied e.g. when lying at anchor in rainy weather or when visiting a sit-down restaurant. In such cases, the worst thing that can happen is for one of the kids' devices to run out of battery. Also, when travelling, we rely on our phones quite a lot and having this device means we don't have to go searching for a power socket, when power is running low.

We like this device, in particular, because:
- It has enough real-world capacity to re-charge several devices. Of course, the same could apply to other such products.
- The % capacity indicator is really, really useful. It appears to be accurate to the nearest 1% which is much more useful than a 4 or 5 bar display which, from past experience, only starts dropping when the device is close to empty. For me, this makes this specific product stand out above others by far.
- It seems to be well made, has a soft / premium feel to it.

There aren't any negatives, although the following may be considerations for you:
- It is relatively large i.e. too large for a shirt pocket, but fits comfortably in an inner jacket pocket. But, that is a consequence of having such a large capacity, so you cannot blame the product for that.
- It has only two outputs. Again, not a negative, but a third would make it even better.

Overall, I am happy that I decided to buy this model above other alternatives and would not hesitate to recommend it to others looking for a large capacity power bank as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended., 2 Jan. 2015
Rick - See all my reviews
Absolutely brilliant! Build quality is good and its usefulness far outweighs the fact the device is a little heavy (no pun intended), this is however to be expected for a battery. I use it almost daily as I don't always get time to charge my phone, especially if I'm not in one place for long. I'm also a heavy phone user and this Power Bank means I can charge my phone on the move. The capacity of the device means you can charge any smartphone a number of times before the unit itself needs recharging. Depending on voltage etc, charging times vary, but don't expect a 20k mAh battery to charge inside of a few hours.

I'd recommend it to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars A lot of power at a fair price! (Video included), 24 Jan. 2015
Length:: 9:56 Mins

I was really surprised at how well this worked. It charged my 2250 mAh phone 8 times!

During the charging it did not become warm. The % indication is really useful. I found nothing wrong with this power bank and think it's a great option when you don't have an outlet around, however do consider the size and bring a backpack or a purse if you are a lady.

Watch the video for a more in depth review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional!, 10 Aug. 2013
We were away camping and were able to charge 2 iPhones and 2 iPads for 3 days on one charge of this little beauty. Just brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good power backup, 2 Dec. 2013
I bought this to provide recharge facilities for my tablet and mobile phone when away from access to ac power. It's a slim and attractively designed powerpack, and can even slip into a coat pocket, or side pocket in a rucksack. So far I haven't run it flat, so can't comment on how many charges it will provide to my phone and tablet

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product, 17 Feb. 2015
Takes the whole night to re-charge it but it seems to be able to fully charge my smartphone (LG G3 - 3000 mAh) more than 5 times. Very useful for short holidays or camping, even with multiple people using it. It is a bit heavy and bulky though...