5.0 out of 5 stars I just couldn't put it down!
Published 5 months ago by Mike Seddon

2.0 out of 5 stars Stepping Stone to a Subscription !
Doesn`t really go in to any great detail and stops short of being really useful. The book keeps referring to the author`s website and newsletter which is all about getting you to subscribe further. So it is really a stepping stone for you to subscribe further to the author`s marketing campaign.
Published 4 months ago by Chris Redhead

5.0 out of 5 stars I just couldn't put it down!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Unstoppable Referrals: 10x Referrals Half the Effort (Kindle Edition)
This book arrived across my desk on a very busy day. I had lots of other things to do but I thought I’d just read the first few pages just to check it was worth reading. About two hours later I am still reading it and I can’t put it down. I’ve never seen such a well thought out process for making the whole thing run on steroids! Steve’s book takes you step by step though creating your own highly responsive referral process. Throughout the journey, he litters the book with lots of golden nuggets of information. This is a book packed with information and advice. There’s no messing around with pages of waffle. It’s right to the point. You must buy this book but when you do, make sure you keep it out of sight from your competitors!

5.0 out of 5 stars The first new thinking on referrals in decades, 15 July 2014
Ian Brodie (Manchester, UK) - See all my reviews
If you've been in business for longer than 10 minutes you're bound to have been told that word of mouth and referrals is the best way to win new business. If you've been in business for a bit longer you'll have realised that it's a lot easier to say that than it is to consistently generate all the new business you need from referrals.

The truth is that most people feel very uncomfortable asking for referrals, and most people you ask feel uncomfortable giving them. The only advice that trainers and writers seem to have on this is to ask more often. Unfortunately, that just doesn't cut it.

Steve's book and system, Unstoppable Referrals is the first to tackle the issue head on and to give a simple, reliable method for getting referrals on a large scale without feeling salesy doing so, and without making the people you ask feel pressured or uncomfortable. In fact, Steve shows you how to strengthen your relationship with them through the referral process.

The system Steve shares is simple, it's step-by-step. And if you put the work into it, it will deliver results.

If you only ever buy one book on referrals, this is the one to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've generated referrals already, 15 July 2014
Since reading this I've used Steve's "reverse prospecting" technique to get new referrals already. Easy, simple advice but very profitable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Required reading for all of my clients, 3 July 2014
There's no better prospect than a warm, referred and ready-to-buy prospect. Word-of-mouth marketing is the best and lowest-cost marketing that any CEO, business owner or sales manager can wish for.

That's why Steve Gordon's book, Unstoppable Referrals, is so timely, relevant and useful for anybody who's serious about getting more clients. Steve gives you a playbook for generating the most valuable source of business you could hope for: warm referrals.

There is nothing wishy-washy or generic inside. Instead, you get concrete step-by-step actions for building a systematic stream of referrals into your business, supported by case-studies from his own varied and impressive client-base.

Unstoppable Referrals is the book I wish I'd written. It's required reading for all of my clients and students.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stepping Stone to a Subscription !, 10 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars "If you're confused about referrals then look within..", 31 July 2014
One of the best "how to.." books on referrals that I've read. Most references to referrals barely cover a page let alone a book! All good sound information that can be useful whatever your business.

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll Become Unstoppable, 4 July 2014
I was privileged in being asked to review an early draft of this book.

I planned to do it the following week but had a few minutes to spare so made a start. This became the start of a revelation that had me writing back to Steve in admiration.

This is what I wrote in my next email.....

"My weekend guests got stuck in traffic Friday night so rather than wait to read the book next week I made a start on it. Half way through I was hoping they wouldn't arrive yet as I was reading the book.

They arrived late but I still hadn't finished the book ..... I have to say I was tempted to carry on reading over dinner but thought my bad manners might be noticed, especially as I was cooking for them. So Saturday morning I woke early and finished it."

My quote to him read

"This book will quickly become a "must read" and "must implement" for any serious business person. It is an easy read that distills Steve's extensive knowledge and experience in getting business referrals.

Easy to understand, this book provides the knowledge needed to bring in the extra revenue that can add millions to the bottom line. Within 24 hours of reading I'd started to implement the advice Steve gives and saw results right away."

I've known Steve for a while now, we mastermind together, I've learnt to trust his judgement and take his advice. He really knows what he is doing and does it exceedingly well.

I could have just added the quote i supplied Steve for his book to this site .. but I wanted you to hear the whole story. It is rare I stop what I'm doing and get mesmerized by any book .. Unstoppable Referrals does that to me and I fully recommend it.