Published 19 months ago by CC26

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Shame the plot is spoiled by poor character development and dialogue
Published 8 months ago by Amazon Customer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars A really well written series that keeps you coming back for more, 24 Nov. 2013
The Godling Chronicles are an epic tale of heroes and villains. The characters are well rounded and consistent. There is fun and laughter and it reads like the Lord of the Rings and the Hobbit in that there is a grouping of unlikely bed fellows trying to get back the world they know from a truly evil and sinister Dark Knight. I have just finished Book 4 on kindle and I will be miserable until I can get Book 5. The Godling Chronicles are full of fabulous beasts and monsters. Love between friends and romance too. Not to mention Elves. Great for adults and children alike go on read it you kno you want to

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Follow Up, 4 Sept. 2013
M. Paton "Rabid Reader" (Leicester) - See all my reviews
Well done, Brian Anderson. I love the Godling Chronicles, and couldn't wait to read this, and it lived up to my expectations, and more. It's certainly a lot deeper and darker than the previous books in the series, but as the penultimate in the series, that is no bad thing, as Gewey and Kaylia are drawn into the final confrontation with their antagonist. There were a few shocks in the book, and I'm not going to spoil any readers enjoyment by giving them away, but WOW! Kaylia? I didn't see that coming, but then again, it was a natural conclusion after I thought about it. Gewey is finding it a real struggle to choose between being God or regular Guy. Fate, and Angrääl's advances might force him into making a hasty decision, that won't make anyone happy!

Keep it up, Brian. I look forward to the finale ...........I think!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Heaven sent!!!!!!, 12 May 2014
Great read!!! Fast paced and gripping leaves you wanting more!!! Can not wait to read the next great installment in the series!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars TENSE, EXITING, ACTION., 25 Sept. 2014
This review is from: The Godling Chronicles : A Trial of Souls (Book Four) (Kindle Edition)
This book is full ACTION,
The things I liked were how all of the characters told their own personal story along the way. I read the first book and was hooked on this sequel immediately.
I would recommend all ages Female or Male,most would enjoy these books
Jennie Johnson

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE The Godling Chronicles!, 22 Sept. 2013
Ever since I first discovered the chronicles i have been on the edge of my seat and now i'm eagerly awaiting the fifth installment!

4.0 out of 5 stars good read, 24 Feb. 2014
I enjoyed this book and have bought the rest of the series. I am I think quite a picky reader and I enjoyed this.

4.0 out of 5 stars The godling chronicles a trial of souls, 9 Mar. 2014
The first three books were very good put this one I found to be drawn out got a bit fitfully . Margaret parkhill

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't put it down, 9 Jan. 2014
Have read all the other books in this series can't wait for the next one.great story line,book could be longer

5.0 out of 5 stars brill, 27 Jan. 2014
it was great to catch up with gewey kaylia and the crew cant wait for the next one. thoughly enjoyed

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014