5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for anyone even slightly interested in horses and/or racing!, 22 July 2014
This review is from: Share and Share Alike (Aspen Valley Book 3) (Kindle Edition)
I loved this book! It's a definite must read for anyone interested in horses and/or racing, even if you don't have much of a clue about the industry.

The story will make you play detective as you try and work out who the culprit is. I was so sure I knew who it was only to be completely wrong...good thing I don't plan on going into the police force or even law for that matter, I'd be rubbish! However, I love how the author makes you question everyone and that it's not predictable about the outcome or the reasoning behind. I get bored and annoyed when books become predictable, it just ruins the element of surprise, but this story definitely does not do that and I ended up so engrossed, promising myself just one more chapter, only to still be there an hour or two later - oops!

Alongside the crime mystery there is also a romance story which I love. I'm such a sucker for good romance novels... Although this is slightly more predictable, I still got swept away in the story and found myself laughing and also crying (in happiness though!) which is slightly embarrassing, but it just goes to show that I got completely engrossed in this book!

The book caters for everyone as even if you don't know much about horses or racing you can still follow along with great ease as she cleverly gives explanations about aspects that might be confusing within the industry. For example, the purpose of the handicapper and weights is explained really well, which I really liked as, although I do enjoy going to the races, I was still slightly unsure about how this worked, but luckily, I'm now more clued up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 8 Aug 2014
This is the 2nd Hannah Holton book I 've read...Love them, can't wait to start the next one...and I never cared much for reading books.

5.0 out of 5 stars another good read, 22 July 2014
loved book next one in series i have read all this authors books like them all