5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative book
Published 5 months ago by Avery Russell

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Title
Not a bad little book - but I emphasise the word "little". I read it cover to cover in an hour. That might be exactly what you're looking for and if so, buy away, but for the price I paid I would expect much more. I think a reasonable price for this content would be no more than 99p so bear that in mind.

There is some interesting content here. I did...
Published 5 months ago by JAMK

2.0 out of 5 stars Misleading Title, 25 Aug. 2014
This review is from: How to Make Money Writing Product Reviews: Make $57,192 per Year Getting Free Products Sent to Your Door (Kindle Edition)

There is some interesting content here. I did learn about avenues open to me to make (some) money writing product reviews. The section on Fiverr for example was a real eye-opener and completely new for me. But overall, the strategies offered, in my humble opinion, could in no way make you $57,192 a year unless you dedicate your life to this.

And as for having products sent to your door... this wasn't a key part of the book. We would all like to receive freebies in return for a few kind words, but don't be thinking that this is something for nothing. A lot of hard work goes into writing reviews for relatively little financial return. Receiving the free products might be a bonus, but in reality, there are some professional and prolific reviewers out there who are used time and again, and to enter this clique is difficult and requires hard work and perseverance.

I think most people buying this book are looking to make a few extra pounds or dollars, and if you view it that way, this book could be useful. But don't expect the big bucks, this is not a life changer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative book, 18 Aug. 2014
Wow this book was full of a lot key information. I never knew so much work goes into writing product reviews. The author even mentioned which type of individuals are looking for reviews, which I found to be pretty helpful with my own review business. It allows me to have a better idea of who I should target and where I can look to find them. It also mentioned how I should write a review in order to catch the eyes of potential buyers. I was shocked to learn that many buyers prefer longer reviews with a particular set up. This book as taught me so much and I am really looking forward to seeing the outcome. It even mentioned some sites that I can use to start writing reviews on. Its a very good book that I would highly recommend to anyone starting off. It has a lot of useful information in it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Realistic? Not sure about that., 19 Aug. 2014
There are some interesting points in this book and I smallest reluctant to give a bad review on a free book but my question is - how realistic is this? In short the author suggests that to make $57k a year, you have to do about 80 reviews a day, 5 days a week and that's all fine. But on top of this you have to get the gigs and I would assume, research the product you are reviewing.

Clearly this in itself would take some time. Undoubtedly to achieve this level of earnings, this is a full time job. And if this is what you want to do then all to the good. No doubt it may well be possible. I would be inclined to trial this on a smaller level and test the market before committing to a great deal on time with this. Thanks for your thoughts Gerry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very interesting read indeed., 19 Aug. 2014
A very open insight of how money can be made by becoming a competent reviewer for business trying get reviews to help boost sales.

The author also covers ways of creating multiple income streams, these streams are all relevant to the reviewing skills you could acquire over time.

If this topic is of interest to you and you feel you are ready to start out in this line of work then this book is definitely worth a read.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is NOT a "get rich quick" scheme..., 5 July 2014
How to Make Money Writing Product Reviews is an excellent guide to making money from home.

Well researched and presented, How to Make Money Writing Product Reviews includes:

What working from home is all about - How to get started - How to make money with FREE stuff - Expanding your client list - How to Double Your Income and much more.

A must buy.

Making Real Money on Multiple Streams of Income

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprised at the clarity., 17 Aug. 2014
Mike Gomersall (West Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
The piece was set out in a well structured manner. Mostly for the American market but still with a few UK links. Good advice given if not at times obvious but overall a good guide that I will use for my own forthcoming reference.
Well done *****