5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published 2 months ago by Barbara Dickie

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, Doesn't compare to later books.
Couldn't find this anywhere so was pleased when i found it has been re-released for its 25th Anniversary.
This was an okay book, I expected more as I am a huge Diane Chamberlain fan (have read all of her books except lovers & strangers).
Published 2 months ago by Georgina Rutter

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 July 2014
This review is from: Private Relations: 25th Anniversary Edition (Kindle Edition)
I really enjoyed this book . I've read all Diane' s books that are available on kindle and couldn't wait to read this as it was her first novel . It was a good well written story with good characters and did not seem 25 years old but then I think all of Diane' s books will stand the passage of time very well because they are so gripping.....once I start one I can hardly put it down !

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, Doesn't compare to later books., 9 July 2014
I couldn't get my head around the characters. Kit and Cole's relationship from the start was a bit strange, the group situation is unrealistic along with the fact that the characters seem to think the house has a magic quality that doesn't allow them to leave.
This isn't a page turner and very predictable it doesn't compare to her later books.

5.0 out of 5 stars PRIVATE RELATIONS: 25TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION, 31 Aug 2014
Amanda "sac" (uk) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Chapel House is a beautiful Jersey shore mansion where a group of very close and loyal friends live together. A lively bunch of characters, two of which include the young and attractive doctor Cole Perelle, who is experiencing relationship difficulties with his girlfriend Estelle, and Kit Sheridan, a young woman recovering from a divorce who takes solace in running.
An interesting insight into love and friendship, as is always the case with this author.

5.0 out of 5 stars DC is my all time favourite author her books never disappoint and I find it ..., 30 Jun 2014
DC is my all time favourite author her books never disappoint and I find it really interesting to read her early work and see how her style has developed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Touches on so many subjects in hospital setting, 15 July 2014
Everything this author writes is engaging. Group of friends. Will they or won't hook up for two of the characters. Ex girlfriend hovering in the background with psychiatric problems which she won't address. Will she scupper the romance? Accident, rape, loss of baby - it's all there

1.0 out of 5 stars this one was the worst I have read, 23 July 2014
I have read several Diane Chamberlain books,this one was the worst I have read,if I had not been on a plane with nothing else to read I would not have even finished it.It was absolute drivel!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars another winner from DIane, 12 Aug 2014
This book was yet another excellent one from Diane Chamberlain. As usual you just want to read and read but fear the moment you reach the end.

5.0 out of 5 stars gripping , couldn't put it down, 11 Sep 2014
another gripping tale from this fantastic authoress. I couldnt put it down gripping, reading into the early morning.

5.0 out of 5 stars I call Diane chamberlain book omg books coz there is ..., 9 Aug 2014
I call Diane chamberlain book omg books coz there is always a bit that makes me say omg and she didn't fail in this.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic author, 27 Aug 2014