These bands are good. They appear to be very strong and we haven't experienced any breakages.

The bands are quite unique and a brilliant addition to any collection - they do look different from all the usual run of the mill bands. They don't behave any differently in terms of using them, but they create lovely and bright bracelets with a difference!

Recommended.
on 7 September 2014
Nothing at all like the picture the ones I received were dull and see through and hardly any variety of colour
on 28 August 2014
Awful, a lot of the bands were broken in the bag , and they aren't good enought to do a lot of stretching.
Fantastic once a bracelet is made. However, so far out of 3 packets that I bought we have found no fewer than 30 broken loom bands. Others have broken whilst making them. Disappointed. They are fun though as they have a bumpy surface and are very colourful. Different colours should be made available though. Limited with colour choice I think.
on 12 November 2014
The bands were shipped from China and came with a thankyou card. The bands themselves look really interesting. They're not really that strong, but considering the style of them it's to be expected. They do work, just not for high tension projects. Overall a good product.
on 12 September 2014
not what i expected really dull colours wouldnt buy again
on 29 August 2014
This product was fairly good. The delivery was on time and packaging was good. I bought 2 packs and they both came with a hook as well. I also love the design of these bands and add a quirky addition to your loom band collection. The reason I've given this 3 out of 5 stars is because there were a few broken bands in the pack and a few were broken whilst making the bracelets. There also isn't an equal amount of colours of the bands you do. When I first opened the packets and emptied them all out and sorted them, there were plenty of blue, orange, green & yellow bands but there weren't as many pink or purple ones as in the other colours. Overall I think these loom bands are pretty good I just wasn't impressed about the issues I listed above. I do love how my bracelets turned out to be and these bands add a bit more bright and uniqueness to the loom band trend.
on 7 October 2014
I liked these bands when I first started using them, but then some of the bands snapped when the bracelet was made up and on the child's wrist. They were also a little bit hard to work with. I got a nice colour range in the pack.
on 21 August 2014
These are rubbish. They don't stretch enough to make bracelets on your fingers, they snap easily and are all different sizes. Two very disappointed children.
on 22 August 2014
Awesome bands, bright colours, arrived quickly, can be a little tricky to work within they grab and catch each other while your trying to use them, but after a bit of fiddling and arranging the end result is realy nice