5.0 out of 5 stars A suckin' good gadget!
Published on 25 July 2012 by J. G. McMillan

3.0 out of 5 stars ok i guess
Published 6 months ago by tom

5.0 out of 5 stars A suckin' good gadget!, 25 July 2012
J. G. McMillan "Wee Jim" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'll make this short and sweet - it holds my Silicone covered iPhone 4 easily with stacks of adjustment for other handsets if I wanted. It stuck to my windscreen like s*** to a blanket so no securing problems, seems well built and sturdy. Because it has a fairly short stock it does not vibrate or shake and can turn the iPhone 360 degrees if required. I keep mine fixed upright as I don't want to be fiddling with the fitting while driving. The small trigger that releases the "squeeze" position is certain and one press does it, so no messing around if you want the phone released quickly. The cushioned pads that hold the phone in place are generous without being too spongey. All in all this is a great wee phone holder and dead easy to put together and fix in place. Five minutes is too long to set up. Just buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and it works, 19 July 2012
I have tried a number of different car holders for my new Samsung S3 and this is by far the best and not the most expensive. It is simple, strong and when fixed to the screen holds the phone securly with no wobble. Great value for money and it works :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality product, 21 Mar 2014
This fits perfectly onto my Ford S-Max head rest stems, the clamps are solid and weighty chrome steel (not plastic) and connect to the headrest with a snug fit, the metal clamps are lined with a soft plastic material to cushion and protect the headrest stems. Wingnuts hold the clamp in position, so this feels really solid. All the fittings are adjusted on the rear of the seat, so nothing sticks forward fro the front passenger to catch their head .. it's been thought through!

The headrest clamp connects to the iPad mount via a ball and socket array - I was worried about this ... but it's 'perfect', it is just the right stiffness to allow the iPad to be re-positioned, but also keep it perfectly still. The holder is made of good quality plastic, and all the main screws have metal inserts, so it's pretty strong. I have tried a couple of iPad headrest mounts, and not really been happy with the quality or deign - for me, this model is the best design and build quality i've seen so far. And the price is great. I've just ordered a 2nd one for the other seat (I have twins). Very happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Using it on our iPad 3 when used as our Sat Nav in the Car., 17 Sep 2013
Works brilliantly and the suction pad to hold it to the glass is also brilliant.
Our iPad does not move but recommend resting the bottom on the dash which is what we do. We saw this recommend from another purchaser and it is a good tip.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok i guess, 16 Jun 2014
was v pleased at first, as the feature to press a button to release the phone was very handy, however it no longer works in that way (after a few weeks) and i have to prize the phone from the grip - cant see it lasting very long for that reason, but to be fair i work as a delivery driver, so it probably gets more use than most. otherwise its great, grips well, mounts well, and rotates in every direction...

5.0 out of 5 stars HD Zone's Suction Mount Holder, 30 Oct 2013
I actually ordered this product for use in an aircraft. Very well made, sturdy and fulfils the function an "aviation" equivalent for a fraction of the cost. One very minor issue, it is advisable to "rest" the base on a permanent surface which stops the unit vibrating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Cheap, Effective, 26 Aug 2012
F. B (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I didn't really expect anything special about this. The price was cheap so, let's try it. But the reality was different. This is a great product, well design, does not look cheap, works perfectly and it will work for the next generation of your phone too! iPhone 5? I've tested this on a 10 day trip to LA and it passed all the hassles. I've detached it several time a day without any problem. So, I am really recomend this for anyone who want to use the phone as a GPS.

5.0 out of 5 stars I received this and the item is great. Really surprised by the excellent service, 12 Oct 2014
Bought this car holder for my Samsung Galaxy S3. It arrived quickly, and fits the phone perfectly, the side arm things move in/out via a press of a button to fit any sized phone.

The phone is held snuggly, and has never fallen out while driving. The holder is attached to the windscreen via a lever/sucker device and this hasn't come off accidently.

After a few weeks use one of the side arm things stopped moving in/out, I contacted the seller and they asked for a photo of the issue. Once they received this, they said that they would send out a replacement. After I hadn't received the replacement for a couple of weeks, I contacted the seller again. They said that it must have been lost in the post, and they sent another replacement with tracked recorded delivery!

I received this and the item is great. Really surprised by the excellent service, and would recommend the company to anyone. The device is solidly built, and I'm sure that the first one simply had a rare manufacturing defect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value!, 20 Sep 2014
For Ł8.95 this is a totally bargain! Very good quality for the price. The design is flexible so it can fit large and small phones, we've used it with an iphone 5, Samsung Galaxy and a Nexus 5.

We use it to hold our phones when driving and using the phone for navigation. It's really easy to use and it hasn't fallen off while in use so far. The quick release is great, makes it easy to put in take out when you're getting in and out of the car.

An added bonus which we didn't think of when purchasing is that you can use it to fix your phone to a window in the car or at home to do a time lapse! Much easier than mounting your phone on a tripod! For this reason I am purchasing a second one so one of us can take time lapse videos in the car while the other is using navigation!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRODUCT - I CAN'T RECOMMEND IT HIGHLY ENOUGH !, 10 Sep 2013
I recently purchased this product as I wanted to be able to attach my Bluetooth Mobile Phone Device to the Windscreen of my car. It is absolutely fabulous; really easy to set-up and the suction pad is so effective, that it has not moved at all since I fitted it ! I know that it is a little more expensive than some products on the market, but it is well worth it as you can immediately see the difference in the quality. Also, it rotates through 180 degrees, which is very useful. I would not hesitate in recommending this product to anyone.