5.0 out of 5 stars A suckin' good gadget!
Published on 25 July 2012 by J. G. McMillan

3.0 out of 5 stars ok i guess
Published 4 months ago by tom

5.0 out of 5 stars A suckin' good gadget!, 25 July 2012
J. G. McMillan "Wee Jim" (Edinburgh, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'll make this short and sweet - it holds my Silicone covered iPhone 4 easily with stacks of adjustment for other handsets if I wanted. It stuck to my windscreen like s*** to a blanket so no securing problems, seems well built and sturdy. Because it has a fairly short stock it does not vibrate or shake and can turn the iPhone 360 degrees if required. I keep mine fixed upright as I don't want to be fiddling with the fitting while driving. The small trigger that releases the "squeeze" position is certain and one press does it, so no messing around if you want the phone released quickly. The cushioned pads that hold the phone in place are generous without being too spongey. All in all this is a great wee phone holder and dead easy to put together and fix in place. Five minutes is too long to set up. Just buy it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Well built for the price, 12 Oct 2013
Why buy a complete Satnav when you can use a tablet that is also a phone, a book, TV, MP3 player.... Place yout 7" tablet on it, get Waze or CoPilot for Android and drive away!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value and it works, 19 July 2012
I have tried a number of different car holders for my new Samsung S3 and this is by far the best and not the most expensive. It is simple, strong and when fixed to the screen holds the phone securly with no wobble. Great value for money and it works :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Using it on our iPad 3 when used as our Sat Nav in the Car., 17 Sep 2013
Works brilliantly and the suction pad to hold it to the glass is also brilliant.
Our iPad does not move but recommend resting the bottom on the dash which is what we do. We saw this recommend from another purchaser and it is a good tip.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok i guess, 16 Jun 2014
was v pleased at first, as the feature to press a button to release the phone was very handy, however it no longer works in that way (after a few weeks) and i have to prize the phone from the grip - cant see it lasting very long for that reason, but to be fair i work as a delivery driver, so it probably gets more use than most. otherwise its great, grips well, mounts well, and rotates in every direction...

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 5 Jun 2013
Given the very modest cost of this product I bought it on the basis that if it was poor quality I would not have wasted much money. I am however delighted with the product which is robust, secure and fits the bill perfectly for windscreen mounting an Ipad to use it's built in navigation system.
Excellent value for money and a very good product.
Would definately reccomend purchasing.

5.0 out of 5 stars HD Zone's Suction Mount Holder, 30 Oct 2013
I actually ordered this product for use in an aircraft. Very well made, sturdy and fulfils the function an "aviation" equivalent for a fraction of the cost. One very minor issue, it is advisable to "rest" the base on a permanent surface which stops the unit vibrating.

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple, Cheap, Effective, 26 Aug 2012
F. B (London, UK) - See all my reviews
I didn't really expect anything special about this. The price was cheap so, let's try it. But the reality was different. This is a great product, well design, does not look cheap, works perfectly and it will work for the next generation of your phone too! iPhone 5? I've tested this on a 10 day trip to LA and it passed all the hassles. I've detached it several time a day without any problem. So, I am really recomend this for anyone who want to use the phone as a GPS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality for the price, 29 July 2014
Purchased the car head rest mount for occasional use every other weekend for a few hours and so far it looks a good purchase.The quality is good considering the price against other headrest mounts on the market. It holds a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 no problems at all. The main worry for me was whether the tilt arm would take the weight of a bigger tablet, and hold it at the desired angle. But it's holding firm and i would happily recommend this car head rest mount to others at this point in time.

5.0 out of 5 stars I received this and the item is great. Really surprised by the excellent service, 12 Oct 2014
Bought this car holder for my Samsung Galaxy S3. It arrived quickly, and fits the phone perfectly, the side arm things move in/out via a press of a button to fit any sized phone.

The phone is held snuggly, and has never fallen out while driving. The holder is attached to the windscreen via a lever/sucker device and this hasn't come off accidently.

After a few weeks use one of the side arm things stopped moving in/out, I contacted the seller and they asked for a photo of the issue. Once they received this, they said that they would send out a replacement. After I hadn't received the replacement for a couple of weeks, I contacted the seller again. They said that it must have been lost in the post, and they sent another replacement with tracked recorded delivery!

I received this and the item is great. Really surprised by the excellent service, and would recommend the company to anyone. The device is solidly built, and I'm sure that the first one simply had a rare manufacturing defect.