5.0 out of 5 stars Highly Engaging and Convincing, 13 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Cleanse: Lose Pounds, Feel Fantastic in 10 Days or Less and Change Your Life Forever! (10 day green smoothie cleanse, cleanse recipes) (10 day green smoothie ... cleanse recipes, 10 day detox diet) (Kindle Edition)
I can’t remember being so engrossed in reading a cleanse book. Sure, I have read several of them but most are for specific ailments and illnesses. This one just suits me. Never skipped a page or a title for that matter which is saying it’s really a good grab. Facts and information are laid down in the simplest way possible and all you have to do is to commit yourself into doing it and follow the rules. The recipes are amazing and all healthy. You just have to find what appeals most to your palate. Good one!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Methods of Detoxifying the Body and Good recipes, 12 July 2014
D. Harding - See all my reviews
Need a book that teaches you to lose weight and detoxify the body from common toxins? This is the book. Cleanse explains the steps to cleaning out the body in simple, easy-to-read language and when you are done you will feel like a new person. The book explains what cleansing is and how it works, then discusses all the benefits from doing it including renewed energy, immune system functionality, wieght management, healthy skin and better sleep just to name a few. The book gives preparation steps to get you and your environment ready and also gives you a food plan to follow along with things you can and can't eat. Recipes in the book include soups, salads, main dishes and snacks. It even includes a section on smoothies and juices. There is also a sample food plan. There is a lot of information packed into this little book.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have been won over by the idea of a cleanse, 9 July 2014
I picked up this book on a promotion not planning to complete a cleanse at all. I just wanted to know what the benefits were. However after reading it really is not complicated to cleanse your body at all - and the benefits outlined in the first two chapters alone were worth giving it a go. I have already used one of the recipes for a soup with strong coriander flavoring (which was delicious) and am planning a couple more cleansing meals this week. Definitely a good read.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ripper tips to cleanse now!, 4 July 2014
PK (New York) - See all my reviews
Ripper tips to cleanse your body! I've read plenty of body/health cleanse books over the years and this one is right up there. I particularly enjoyed the inclusion of "cleansing recipes" and a sample 2-day food plan to assist with getting on the right track. Recommended for sure. Thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars I never realized how powerful cleansing could be., 3 July 2014
I love to eat. I love food, cooking, restaurants, recipes.

The idea of a diet is abhorrent to me. This is definitely not a diet (though I lost 6 pounds in two weeks). This is a cleanse and it's intense, but it comes with no calorie restrictions. The focus is on fresh, healthy whole foods that taste amazing. The structure of the cleanse allows you a lot of freedom to eat the foods you love and that make you feel good.

This book contains various, easy, fast and delicious recipes. I think everyone has to cleans his/her body at some point,why wait ? Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, 3 July 2014
Only had this book for a couple days but felt I needed to leave feedback based on my results so far. I've lost 5.5 lbs over the past few days while following the recommendations in this book. I'm new to cleansing but I have to say I'm loving it so far! Recommended for anyone looking to detox, lose weight and regain your energy...thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars great cleansing guide, 2 July 2014
Before reading this book, I was not aware of the multiple benefits cleansing can have - now I am! Dr. Daniel Amos explains the fundamental basics of cleansing. You get a self-test to start with to see if you should be cleasing and then get a step by step explanation of the process itself. What I liked most was the mental approach chapter that is really helpful for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Valuable Information!!!!, 2 July 2014
This book was very detailed in describing what a cleanse is and how to perform one. There is step-by-step plan on how to perform the cleanse, and it also includes some recipes as an added bonus. Before I read this book I believed that a cleanse was only for those who had some type of health problem, but since I finished reading this I have been convinced that EVERYONE should at least do cleanse in their lifetime. The author provided a great book to read with some valuable knowledge.