5.0 out of 5 stars Encouraging book that will give you inspiration and strength, 3 Sep 2014
Denis Vukosav - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
‘What I Know For Sure’, latest book by planetary popular host and actress Oprah Winfrey certainly is a work that her fans will immediately embrace and will surely find its way to the tops of sales charts.

I had an opportunity to enjoy it in audiobook version and can certainly recommend that format compared to “paper” and e-book versions given the known quality of Oprah’s voice – one of the reason that made her so globally known. And taking into account the theme of her book it becomes even more evident and makes what she's talking about more distinct and convincing.

More or less what reader is expecting based on short summary it will be found inside/heard – Oprah is sharing her views on living fulfilling life, becoming recognized and better person, embracing mistakes, hardworking and courage to chase our dreams, love and gratitude, choices to which we are exposed, fighting our fears and values for which it is worth fighting for.

Therefore even if you are going through the hard period in your life and seek encouraging book that will give you inspiration and strength, ‘What I Know For Sure’ is certainly something that can be helpful, a book from which one can learn or simply find solace, a work that can be recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really loved this book, 12 Sep 2014
This review is from: What I Know for Sure (Kindle Edition)
I really loved this book, because I try to live my life to be meaningful as much as it can be, to be really happy about everything around me, to care only about things that matters, to be fully aware of myself, my personality. And Oprah's "teaching" is pretty much the same, so I had a few "ahhha" moments during this book but I also could learn something new. But this is Oprah. Every time I think she told me everything, that she can't teach me anything new, then she comes up with some new ideas , ideas that can sometimes even rock my world. So I'm really thankful for this book, it's such an amazing read for the soul.

What I Know for Sure