5.0 out of 5 stars I love the story
Published 4 months ago by Christine E. Blackburn

2.0 out of 5 stars So Badly Written
I give this book two stars for the story & like a lot of other reviewers was extremely disappointed with the grammar, the English, the spelling mistakes & disjointed way of writing. I finished the book for the story line but when I realised there were more in the series, I baulked - couldn't put myself through that again.
I'm sorry as I think there's potential there...
Published 1 month ago by Jay t

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the story, 30 Oct. 2014
Christine E. Blackburn "Beth Blackburn" (Blackburn, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Fall Through Time: Book 1 (Stacey Scott and Shane McLeod) (Kindle Edition)
I love the story.. and all the genealogical research to try to prove what happened to her, there had to be an explaination.... yest there are grammer and spelling errors but the writer is American and a lot of words are spelt differently over there. but also I have found spelling errors in EVERY book I have read on Kindle so please don't let that put you off. The story is worth it. I went right from book 1 to the follow up. In Search Of The Past but was disappointed that I couldn't get the third book in the series but today I found it....I cannot wait to start it.

2.0 out of 5 stars So Badly Written, 18 Jan. 2015
I'm sorry as I think there's potential there but they need to take essay writing lessons.
Will give this writer a big miss if I ever see their name again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Stacey' s story., 16 Aug. 2014
Enjoyable read. New twist on the time travel idea which I did not see coming. Will look forward to the,sequel.

1.0 out of 5 stars What about decent use of English, 8 Aug. 2014
I think it's back to the drawing board for this writer. I find it questionable that Amazon accept such material for publication, would it not be kinder to offer suggestions for improvement rather than raise false hope?
The concept had the potential for an entertaining novel but please! more historical accuracy and improved English.

2.0 out of 5 stars I struggled on and finished the book but was very disappointed., 21 Dec. 2014
Mo (Dover, UK) - See all my reviews
This started quite well but quickly became so disjointed that it was difficult to follow a story line. It wasn't helped by the numerous mistakes in transferring it to ebook, plus spelling and grammatical errors. I struggled on and finished the book but was very disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars Sorry if this is harsh but the way the tale is written is very juvenile and I think my teenage niece could probably have done a, 30 July 2014
Read the sample and it confirmed what I suspected from the description that this book is not well written - in fact there were a number of errors just in the sample alone.
Sorry if this is harsh but the way the tale is written is very juvenile and I think my teenage niece could probably have done a better job.Most of it reads as a history lesson narration.
I love a good time-travel story, this just isn't one. The 1 star is for the storyline, the writing would have been zero stars if allowed..
I am presuming this is the author's first attempt and a Kindle-only self-publication? and am just glad I didn't even waste 77pence on it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointng, 28 Jan. 2015
This is the first time in a number of years I have given up on a book. Short sentences, childlike descriptions. Reads like an initial draft.

3.0 out of 5 stars A Fall Through Time: Book 1, 29 Oct. 2014
See my review on Book 3 - unfortunately the same applies to all three books.

5.0 out of 5 stars This one was brilliant, a real escape to the past More please, 25 Jan. 2015
This one was brilliant , a real escape to the past More please

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 13 Sept. 2014
Not a good book, I had to abandon this a quarter of the way.