5.0 out of 5 stars I heart Coop.
5 stars all the way *****

MEGAN HAS DONE IT AGAIN. Ive followed Megan over this past yr, seeing her bring to life an amazing ray of characters, personalities and hormones. Im not sure who I can pick as a favourite, because I love them all equally but differently.

LMLY has topped my book charts and is located in my top shelf app on my kindle...
Published 5 months ago by VickiL

3.0 out of 5 stars love this series
Really of love these books but for me this one came up just a bit short so it's 3.3/4 stars from me!
Published 5 months ago by gm83

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars I heart Coop., 23 July 2014
5 stars all the way *****

LMLY has topped my book charts and is located in my top shelf app on my kindle.

The love between Jay and Coop has been there all the way through the LOVE series. But now we was able to get a glimpse behind closed doors so to speak.

I love the fact that Megan brought to life such a tragic event and was able to write it from two points of view.

Megan.. no words can describe what else needs to be said..except an excellent job, you my dear are FREAKING AWESOME.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!!!, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Let Me Love You (The Love Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Wow.....is all I can say....
I adore this series..I have literally just read this in one sitting haven't moved..other than to make coffee of course lol!!!
Megan Smith u rock!!! I love your writing it gets me every time and you never disappoint me. I love how you involve all your characters and parts of the family in every aspect of the story I love the Cahill's and the McCormicks...it was a long road for Cooper and Jaylinn but they got there in the end and I can't wait to see what Hunter 's got to tell Jaylinn...
Please please please don't make us wait too long cus I won't be able to take it but I am looking forward to Eli's story...
Keep up the good work Megan I am forever a fan!!! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 21 July 2014
I read this for Hooked On Books

This is Cooper & Jaylinn’s story.
They have loved each other for years, but have always denied that they were anything other than best friends.
This was another lovely story in the series, and in this one we finally find out the real reason why Cooper & Jaylinn are inseparable.
I found this one sweeter that the previous books, as it dealt with a harder subject matter, and the complex emotions surrounding it.
The characters once again jell so well. You find yourself laughing & crying in equal measures in this book. It was such an easy book & series to get caught up in.
I am so looking forward to the next installment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta read this series, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Let Me Love You (The Love Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Wow Megan Smith has done it again ,,, ANOTHER great book ,,, I love this series anyway so maybe I'm bias ,,, no of course not just honest :) ,,, great read 5* easily

This is Jaylinn and Coopers story ,,, we know these two characters from previous books in the series ,,, although this book could be read on it's own I'd highly recommend you read all of the previous books in order first ,,,

We find out that there is more to this couple than we first realised ,,, both deny their feelings for so long ,,, events occur before they have the chance to confess their desires ,,, these events could tear them apart or bring them closer than ever ,,, how do you move forward after what they experienced? Is it possible to?

For a long time they get stuck between more than friends but not quite a couple ,,, everyone else can see what they have, what they want, but they still can't see through the fog ,,,,the past is still so raw for them and will destroy them if they don't fix their problems ,,, will they finally blow the cobwebs away? Move forward? Or will the succumb to it and give up all of the possibilities of their future?

We also get to meet up with the rest of the gang ,,, see what happened next for them all ,,, this is a great bunch of characters ,,,, I started reading and just wanted to finish this book I really enjoyed it and wanted more ,,, I'll warn you although there isn't really a cliff hanger this book ends leaving you praying the next book won't be too long

Highly recommend this read to all :)

5.0 out of 5 stars She’s very strong minded and knows what she wants but of course Cooper thinks he knows what is best also so it leads to tension, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Let Me Love You (The Love Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
This book is about Cooper and Jaylinn. The premise of the story is that Jaylinn goes through a traumatic experience and that Cooper is the only person who is aware of what happened, this causes them to get closer as a couple but it also causes Cooper to be very overprotective which is a big factor in their breakup. Jaylinn is one heck of a strong person, in the previous books you don’t see much of her strength or character but it does shine through in this book. She’s very strong minded and knows what she wants but of course Cooper thinks he knows what is best also so it leads to tension.

Jaylinn has a tattoo in the form of ‘Inhale the past, exhale the future’ which is also a factor in her deciding that Cooper calling all the shots in the relationship was unnecessary and that is why they ultimately split up.

Throughout the book Cooper makes a decision to step away from baseball and head in business management. Jaylinn completely supports him and this is how Eli enters.

Now Eli is hot, dark, brooding and unbelievably sexy, he is clearly Cooper’s best friend in so many ways and I love how Eli takes Jaylinn in as a sister figure. Their little curve ball to make Cooper wake up was risky but you’ll have to read it to find out what actually happens!

When Cooper and Jaylinn finally sleep together, it is so perfect to read, they know its right and you can feel their love!

‘She’s giving it to me, I’m not taking it.’ This line is perfect, it is when Cooper finally realises that she is the one for him and that he is enough for her. I can’t stress how much I love these two! I have been in this world since the first book & I will be there until the very end!

Mackenzie and Hailey who are Jaylinn’s best friends/sisters take her to an adult store, I couldn’t stop laughing at how Jay reacted, and she was so cute about it. I love how they create so much laughter in the book. There are so many cute scenes which make me giggle, but I wont divulge because that is the beauty of reading it, finding the little gems and falling in love with all the characters all over again!

Cooper did bring in something that made me melt, his infinity ring for Jaylinn, this is the part where I knew whatever happened, and these two were it for each other. No one else could replace his or her love for each other, it just wouldn’t happen!

Thank you Megan for creating another book, and another world for me to fall in love with. I am really looking forward to more!

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Book, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Let Me Love You (The Love Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I have followed this series from the beginning and this book didn't disappoint at all.
Was bloody brilliant! Had everything in it I wanted - except the sodding cliffhanger!!! I don't like them!

Those Cahill twins certainly know how to make a girl fall in love with them!

Please please read this series..... Will be the best choice you make!

5.0 out of 5 stars ... so long was worried it would not be as good as hoped well I was wrong it is a ..., 21 July 2014
This review is from: Let Me Love You (The Love Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Had been waiting for this book to come out for so long was worried it would not be as good as hoped well I was wrong it is a great addition to a fantastic series by Megan Smith loved how the story if Jay and Cooper was written, as always with this series Megan leaves the ending open set up for the next book

5.0 out of 5 stars rollercoaster of emotions, lots of ups and downs. But Megan hit the nail on the head again., 26 July 2014
This review is from: Let Me Love You (The Love Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
This is the 4th installment for the fantastic love series by the extremely talented megan smith.

LET ME LOVE YOU, continues right off where the previous book HARD TO LOVE YOU finished. All the loveable characters are all back from the prevoius three books in the series, but in this one it focus's on JAYLINN &COOPER.They have a lot to deal with, will they, won't they thing going on in this book. If you thought MASON was a hot head then you aint seen nothing yet.This was like a rollercoaster the amount of emotions in this story. Megan has nailed this story on the head again, there is nothing that she can't do.

I really enjoyed reading this book and Ihighly recommend it to everyone. It is one of my top 10 ever favourite series that i have read to date. Well worth waiting for, you will not be disappointed when you read it.

L.M (a2abc)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant as usual!!!, 21 July 2014
This review is from: Let Me Love You (The Love Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
I love this series and was especially looking forward to reading Cooper and Jay's story. I read this in one sitting and couldn't put it down, Megan just knows how to capture you and you just have to carry on reading. I am already looking forward to the next one in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!! Love Jay and Coop, 23 July 2014
This review is from: Let Me Love You (The Love Series Book 4) (Kindle Edition)
Megan has done it again!! there's not one book of hers I've read that iv not liked!
I couldn't wait for Jay and coops book and it didn't disappoint!
it was heart wrenching at some points but funny too!
can't wait for the next one!!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›