4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress, shame about the shoddy stitching
Published on 16 Jan. 2013 by Victoria

1.0 out of 5 stars far to small
Published 6 months ago by bagmad

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress, shame about the shoddy stitching, 16 Jan. 2013
This dress was beautiful, lovely fit, gorgeous fabric, flattering cut and it arrived early, nicely wrapped. There was a small hole in the bust - not a problem as I can sew but a bit disappointing as it means the whole seam needs to be sealed, and it is right at the front. Attention to the little details is important - this review would have been 5 star if the seam had been properly finished.

UPDATE: I contacted the seller to let them know about the seam stitching and I was very pleased with their response. They emailed me back within 12 hours, offering me a new dress with next day delivery and free return of the first dress, assuring me that it wouldn't happen again and that they would be be carefully checking the remaining stock to ensure that no other dresses were affected. Considering this was a sale item and I said that I could repair it myself, I am very impressed with their response. Good customer care is unfortunately rare, but Krisp are obviously the exception. I will definitely order from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars wow, 7 Dec. 2012
oh my god, i opened it and thought here we go a clingy dress that shows all your lumps and bumps i put it on and looked in the mirror,
i actually said "wow" this is the first dress i have ever put on and thought it done my figure justice, i am ordering more now before they all go!!! a very happy customer!

Update:

I have reccently brought 2 more dresses in different colours and again perfect.... the package came in lovely wrapping - beautiful wrapping even... dresses - perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! every one tells me i look beautiful in them (people i dont even know) :) buy buy buy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy one now!!!, 26 July 2014
I never write reviews but I had to for this as this dress is so clever. It fits in the right places, it flatters in the right places and its cool, which is essential right now. I will be more as they are perfect for work or you can dress them up for weddings! Brilliant buy! I am a size 14, with the usual hips, tum and bum a mum has and it flatters it all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best dress ever, 7 Feb. 2013
Can't say enough about this dress, great fight, hangs nice, wonderful. Ordered black 1st , now have the red and mocha. You can dress it up or down just so easy to wear 😊and all for a tenner what more can I say.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasant surprise, 5 July 2014
Such a flattering dress. Rather dressy than expected. Especially good for those who have an ample front! Very flattering and excellent value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really liked it. Not bought clothes on line before as ..., 9 July 2014
Really liked it. Not bought clothes on line before as always like trying on first, so this was a great first experience.

4.0 out of 5 stars got this dress in red, 5 Oct. 2012
The dress arrived within two working days which was great. Loved it, it sits above the knee and fits very well. Just ordered the blue one because i love how the red one looks on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely dress, 17 April 2013
Lauren'x (Lynton, North Devon) - See all my reviews
This dress is really nice, great fit and gives you a nice shape. And at £9.99, what a bargain! I bought it in the blue, I love the colour it really stands out. After I received the dress and tried it on, I bought it in purple and black as well. It's a very versatile dress. You can dress it down in the daytime, and dress it up with heels in the evening.

1.0 out of 5 stars far to small, 31 Oct. 2014
I must have been unlucky with the 2 dresses i ordered ,the first one i ordered in a size 18 (after reading the reviews stated to order a size larger which i did do) on this dress there was too much material at the front of the dress and not enough at the back making it look hideous on ,i returned this dress at the cost of £2-80 and reordered a size 20 ,this one arrived and was much smaller than the first one and had to return it ..Krisp sent me a returns label this time thank goodness as i am now of pocket for the postage on the first dress of £1-99 and £2-80 on the first return making me £4-79 out of pocket and nothing to show for it .

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the Buy, 8 July 2014
Brought this in Red, It fits true to size & at 4'11 its a great length at the knees. Will buy other colours for sure.

Great service Dress came wrapped in Tissue & service was fast. Well Done will use you again & again