on 30 July 2014
I started to read this and thought I would read a chapter or two, which stretched to three, need I say more. Unlike most books about football, they are written by fans or authors who have a preference for a team or player. Myles writes not only from the heart but his head. It is anecdotes and memories that make this book stand out. The conversations with Doug and others are superb, it shows the human side to an author. I like the humour too, it is not like a document about the World Cups, and it is light hearted. It also evokes memories that you might have forgotten, I know it bought back some for me. It is a great buy, I would say a must buy. You will not put it down, your Kindle or what you use will be more used than ever.
on 20 July 2014
I really enjoyed this, a great review of four World Cups, the author is very good at explaining teams good and bad points and he can spot players strengths and weaknesses, as well as giving us his personal opinions and various little bits of trivia. A very good read.
on 12 July 2014
I bought your ebook on Amazon the other day after feeling a bit bogged down with some of my recent devourings. What a joy it is.

Cheers for putting that out.

I always enjoy strong opinions and a clear writing style.