5.0 out of 5 stars TAGGED ABD ASHED - THE STERLING SHORE SERIES NO2
I JUST LOVED THIS BOOK - IN FACT I LOVE THE WHOLE SERIES. I AM A LITTLE CONCERNED THAT PEOPLE HAVE SAID THAT THE FOLLOW ON BOOKS ARE RATHER SHORT AND I LOVE A LONG BOOK AS I AM A VERY QUICK READER
Published 6 months ago by K. A. Healy

3.0 out of 5 stars Sadly not as good as the first in the series.
Published 9 months ago by mellmoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Sadly not as good as the first in the series., 24 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Tagged & Ashed (The Sterling Shore Series #2) (Kindle Edition)
I loved the first book in this series but sadly the romance in book 2 is not as engaging or believable. Tag is a man who're and gets his way with every woman he sets his sights upon apart from Ash, only she gives it up after a day. The time frames annoyed me, they go almost a year apart despite her best friends knowing the situation and none of them staging a Devine intervention to get the both miserable clue back together. Also the stalker element for me didn't add to the story and the reunion was too drawn out. Too many miscommunications and misunderstandings.
Such a shame as CM Owens last novel delivered such a gem.

3.0 out of 5 stars Rushed?, 25 Jun. 2014
In My Honest Opinion (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
I've been enjoying this authors books lately. She's a good new find but unfortunately this one was a bit of a let down. It feels like the author rushed this and didn't take enough time over the plot which was very weak.

We met Tag in book one. We know he's a player. Ash is best friend to Billy (also from book one) who is in love with Rene and wants to use Ash to make her jealous but Rene wants Tag. There is a big collection of friends in this book as well as them all been close to the mother Melanie. I therefore found it odd that over the years Billy and Ash have been bestfriends she has never met Tag (more of the big collection of friends later). When Billy asks Ash to attend his brothers wedding as his pretend girlfriend she agrees but he warns her not to get 'Tagged' meaning don't be attracted to Tag but as soon as Tag and Ash meet they have an instant attraction.

The beginning of the book takes place over a few days. Tag and Ash play a game of 'Truth'. The answers set up a lot of the plotline. I knew what was coming after that. A small misunderstanding at the end of the wedding sends Ash running and then the book fast forwards 6 weeks. Then something happens and the book fast forwards 7 months, then another few months. This part of the storyline was very weak as back to the collection of friends...it didn't seem possible that they wouldn't intervene and try and get Ash and Tag to reconnect over that time.

There is a stalker storyline that was just so very over the top and unbelievable that it was actually laughable but it's a set up that allows Tag back into Ash's life and then the story picked up again. There were some good parts to the story and I liked Tag and Ash but the storyline wasn't as good as in book one. However, I look forward to book 3 and hope it's an improvement on this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars TAGGED ABD ASHED - THE STERLING SHORE SERIES NO2, 6 Sept. 2014

2.0 out of 5 stars Remember your characters!, 19 Aug. 2014
I really enjoyed the first book as well as this one but i was continually let down as every time we see the couple from the first book, which isn't nearly as much as we saw tag in the first book, the writer refers to kade as kode. I honestly thought it was a simple mistake in th editing of one of the chapters but it in fact happens every time he is mentioned. I'm unsure weather the author felt the need to change his name but I found it strange that Owens does not know one of the main characters name. I did love how it was very different to th first book but still relative
in genre and context.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tagged & Ashed, 26 July 2014
A very unexpected ending. A detective story with lots of love, passion and action. Very sexy moments that shows you that love can change your life forever. Great read.

5.0 out of 5 stars another scorcher from Owens, 20 July 2014
Its a bit unreal how these characters get under your skin. I was very surprised how tag fell in love with ash and how quickly they connect yet because if their own prejudice and fears they waited so long to get together when it was Obvious they were smoking hot of each other. I don't know if I could forgive ash her betrayal of tag and it was quite magnanimous of him to do so. Love the characters very suspenseful Storyline that us just as gripping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 15 July 2014
Another fab book by this author was a little sceptical when I read the blogs but I really enjoyed the book yes some places jumped a lot from month to month but all in all the story was great loads going on and I would have defiantly like to be tagged!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A must read, 9 July 2014
Just love these serious. Have also read Hooked on the game and I just love them. The story line had me hooked. I laughed and cried with the characters and am now eagerly awaiting the 3rd installment.
Hope the series goes on for a while yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 7 July 2014
Fantastic and sexy.I loved the characters and the story line.I read it in a day. so beautiful written and I couldn't put it down.Will be peppering to read the next book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 6 July 2014
Not what you think it's going to be very good story line with good stwest and turns throughout the book