on 11 March 2015
Shame they don't say its the explicit version. My 6 year old loves this song and I had to buy another copy (Now 89) because at least they blur the bad words. Amazon, you need to work on your labelling
on 10 January 2015
Yes, yes I know. I am a 54 year old man so I really don't worry about my body image and if I ever had enough booty to shake then I would possibly consider a career change. However, I like the catchy tune!
on 18 March 2015
im very very new to down loading music online and got to say i love this tune and its something different by Meghan Trainor i had to put all about the bass as a search haha the best thing about getting music from amazon you don't have to stress yourself out getting from the lap top to the phone
on 11 July 2015
A song that I dance to at Zumba. Love it and very relevant. Relevant to me too..not sure whether I have everything in the right places or not...

Anyway back to the song, very catchy and easy to dance to. My daughter also loves it. Obviously ignoring the naughty words!
on 12 July 2014
Catchy songs that tend to get stuck in one's head. :-)
on 20 November 2014
This is just one of those pop songs that gets into your head and you seem to know all the words , (maybe there's a lesson to be learned from this in school learning)!!!! I also love what the song says....
on 16 December 2014
Love this song (video is good too) and the words are very true. A lot of youngsters should listen to it and be curvy!! This song just makes you want to get up and dance, very lively and bright!
on 8 May 2015
I love this song...my grandaughter who is 7 , and has special needs, when she hears this song, she loves dancing to it...hence why I have downloaded it myself, we are both going to enjoy it.
on 21 November 2014
Love it! Really catchy tune and with a good strong message for girls, nice one Meghan. Its refreshing to have a great song with lyrics that you can understand and really mean something.
on 12 November 2014
The headline says it all . A song that gets in your head and stays there come what may . Looking forward to hearing an album from this lady soon