Published 7 months ago by adam levine's number one fan

Loved the film and the raw basic Keira Knigtly songs but the album versions are all jazzed up and studio based and nothing like the ones on the film which is a shame as that was the whole point of this film! Disappointed.
Published 2 months ago by Foxy

5.0 out of 5 stars begin again ... amazing soundtrack to an amazing and beautiful film ... x, 29 July 2014
This review is from: Begin Again OST (Audio CD)
received this today so excited ! after watching the film I just had to order the music .. I loved the film so much! the song that moved me to tears is lost stars ... gorgeous song and means so much .. listening to this during the film in the cinema, not only moved me to tears but sent shivers down my neck and back incredibly emotional .. I don't believe a song like that has made me cry so much
beautifully sung by Adam Levine .. I thought the whole film was warm beautiful and of course very musical .. noted in the film that shoe shop in new York! and they do say a new pair of shoes can bring about much happiness .. Cinderella had proof of that !!
I loved all the characters in this film but of course Steve and Dave stole the show ! hope I don't have to wait to long for the DVD saw this film twice at the cinema longing to see it again ! a gorgeous album with all the music from Begin Again a beautiful album to treasure ... wonderful memories of a beautiful incredibly sweet film ..

5.0 out of 5 stars Good soundtrack album!, 11 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Begin Again OST (Audio CD)
The soundtrack to the movie Begin Again- has all the music in the film, really catchy songs and truly enjoyable. Some extra ones thrown in by C Lo Green, not entirely in keeping with the feel of this album but I guess it was the agreement for his cameo in the movie.... I wish the songs had the production sounds they were incorporating in the film- i.e. sounds of the street, etc, but they are a bit more professionally produced- they still sound great, and Keira Knightley's voice is surprisingly good and fits in well with the songs. Thought the film was one of the better ones I've seen this year, I recommend this album if you like original, indie-pop, retro sounding songs- the man from Maroon 5 lifts this to a higher level as well. Good fun for the summer.

4.0 out of 5 stars i saw the film and enjoyed it so bought the soundtrack, 26 July 2014
B. J. Morris - See all my reviews
This review is from: Begin Again OST (Audio CD)
i saw the film and enjoyed it so bought the soundtrack. Im a little bit dissapointed as they sent me the version with 12 tracks on. So please check with the supplier. but kiera knightly sings ever so well and i didnt think she could but then again most actresses are multi tallented. If you enjoyed the film then get the sound track

5.0 out of 5 stars Best album in ages!, 28 July 2014
This review is from: Begin Again OST (Audio CD)
A lovely and very watchable film. Loved the music from it, so I bought the CD. Can't stop playing it now. It's the best album I've bought in ages!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Moive, Great Music, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Begin Again OST (Audio CD)
I loved the movie and the sound track was a big part of that.
I am not quite so keen on the "inspired by songs" on the CD and the last track is one of them, which is a little disappointing.
However, on the whole I like most of the songs.

4.0 out of 5 stars CD SOUNDTRACKS, 14 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Begin Again (Audio CD)
AN ENTERTAINING FILM, ALTHOUGH THE CD SOUNDTRACK IS VALUE FOR MONEY,
WHY DO THESE SOUNDTRACK ALBUMS NEVER INCLUDE THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF SONGS AND MUSIC USED IN THE FILM AND ARE "FILLED" OUT WITH SONGS INSPIRED BY THE FILM

3.0 out of 5 stars Album Version is not the same as the Raw Film Version, very disappointing!, 24 Dec. 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars For fans of the movie only. I think., 26 Aug. 2014
Emmabemma (Southampton, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Begin Again OST (Audio CD)
I really loved this film and really loved Keira Knightly (I'm not a fan usually), even her singing. The music made me happy as the film had, so I bought it. Not the greatest music but enough to make me smile.

5.0 out of 5 stars my boyfriend loved begin again and the music, 4 Jan. 2015
Ms. Kate Lindley (manchester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Begin Again OST (Audio CD)
my boyfriend loved begin again and the music, its a great album and very easy to listen too. He loves to sing along (he will kill me if he knew i had said that!) how come i didnt get it for a dollar?!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this CD for the Adam Levine tracks alone - ..., 30 July 2014
This review is from: Begin Again OST (Audio CD)
I love this CD for the Adam Levine tracks alone - not really a big lover of indie music but bar the odd track, it is a good effort and will be in my cd player for some time to come.