5.0 out of 5 stars For a really good sleep - try this!
This is an excellent sleep mask - it is well designed and made to a very high standard. In the pack you get the sleep mask, a handy drawstring bag and a set of ear plugs.

Published 6 months ago by Pepper

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother.
Very poor, item looked like it had been made by a 2 year old. The item was completely unsymmetrical , one eye piece section was far larger than the other causing the item to not sit on the face correctly and left huge gaps at the bottom of the mask.
Not impressed.
Published 5 months ago by T Radford

5.0 out of 5 stars For a really good sleep - try this!, 31 July 2014
Pepper (Uk) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Super Silky, Super-Soft Sleeping Mask | Eye Mask with Ear Plugs and Carry Case -- This Perfect Sleep Mask is Ideal for Train Journeys, Long Flights and Just About Any Other 'Anti-sleep' Location!! -- This is a Sleep Mask for Short Naps During the Day and Long Peaceful Night's Sleep -- This Sleep Mask Is a Perfect Natural Aid for Sleep Disorders and Insomnia - Ideal For Men, Women & Children - Your SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ***100% money back within 60 days if you are not completely satisfied*** (Personal Care)

The mask is well designed and you hardly know you're wearing it thanks to the lightweight construction although it shuts out 100% of the light. It also remains in place when you move thanks to the adjustable strap which fastens/adjusts with Velcro. Cleverly, the strap also features two storage loops for the earplugs which are equally effective in shutting out sounds. What also marks this mask out is that because of its soft construction it doesn't feel or sound "crinkly" when you move in your sleep so isn't likely to wake you up. The overall cut is also generous ensuring both the width and depth easily cover your eyes and the sides of your face truly excluding the light. The supplied case should also make sure that you're less likely to lose or mislay the sleep mask.

This sleep mask also comes with a generous trial period and warranty which you shouldn't need to call on but it's a statement of (justified) confidence by the seller that it's there. We really like this mask having tried a number before. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality, good value for money., 22 July 2014
Even though I buy a whole lot of stuff on amazon, like most people, I rarely leave a review. But when the product, the delivery, the packaging and the price are all perfect and the overall experience is really good, I sometimes take the time to tell others about it.
This is one of those times.
I work in an industry that requires me to alternate night and day shifts in a manner that plays yo-yo with my biological clock so needless to say that my sleep, whenever I get it is very important to me.
I have been looking for a long time for something to help me take advantage of the hours I do get to sleep in the best manner and at last, I found it, an all-in-one solution in the form of a sleeping mask and earplugs with a convenient carry case.
The thing with sleep masks, and I tried a few is that often the fabric can irritate your skin and make you sweat. This mask is made of a very soft material that breathes and it stays on my eyes while I sleep without being itchy and unpleasant. I put it on and forget about it.
The strap has two slots in which I can slip the earplugs for storage so I don’t lose them, now, ear plugs are not expensive, but when you need them and you can’t find them… that’s when it matters. No more of that, I have the whole sleep kit in a cool silky baggy ready to use when I need it.
For me, an hour of sleep is priceless and at its price, this product is exactly what I needed. Several of my colleagues have seen it and want to get the same and from what I understand there is a discount when several units are ordered, so they will get an even better deal than I did.
On the whole, 5 stars and two thumbs up from me for that product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfortable & great value for money!, 25 July 2014
Outstanding!

I struggle to sleep, but have always been a bit skeptical of eye masks as I used one years back and its material was uncomfortable and itchy. I thought I'd give this one a go as it's advertised as super-soft and it has a guarantee and the first night I used it I feel asleep in minutes and didn't wake up once. The ear plugs are a bonus as well. There's no way I'll be returning the item, but it was nice to know that option was there.

100% recommend to anybody that struggles to sleep

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and effective!, 24 July 2014
Having always been a light sleeper, I’ve found myself prone to nights of intermittent sleep and being woken by the smallest of disturbances. I was put off from sleeping masks from those horrible ones you get given on long-distance flights, but I decided to give a proper one a try. And I’ve been pleasantly surprised!

The mask itself is a really smooth and soft material that feels great on your head, and it comes with two ever plugs as well. Whether you decide to use the ear plugs is up to you, but I’ve found that with both the mask and plugs in, my sleep has definitely improved, and that means a lot to me!

If you value your sleep, I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great product, 24 July 2014
I’ve always been a bit of a light sleeper and it’s usually worse in the summer time. The sun comes in through the curtains and I’ve got to have my window open for the heat. So this year I decided to do something about it and that’s what lead me to this product.
I’ve tried a few different sleeping masks on trains and planes before, so I had a good idea of what to expect, but this feels like much better quality to me. Rather than just a bit of fabric, it fits comfortably on my face. It’s thick, but not heavy. Cushioned, I think the title says. I would definitely agree with that. The material is a nice choice and it doesn’t interfere with my sleeping like I worried it might.
The ear plugs work well too. They’re a bright colour which means you can find them in the dark and there’s holders on the eye mask itself so they don’t get separated. Just give them a squeeze and put them in your ear. It cuts out the noise from outside meaning that I’ve no worries about leaving the bedroom window open above a fairly busy street.
There’s travel kit as well, which means I can take it with me when I’m away on work. It’s helped me get a good night’s sleep and I’ll carry on using it even when the summer’s gone. Great product, would buy again definitely.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother., 21 Aug. 2014
Not impressed.

1.0 out of 5 stars What a poorly made item!, 21 Aug. 2014
What a poorly made item! Really badly manufactured and cheaply put together.
The elastic band at the back isn't even fixed symmetrical! It's a joke.
And if you understood you're getting one free, well that's a joke again.

4.0 out of 5 stars A quiet and relaxing sleep, 29 July 2014
Ayami "Ayami" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Bothered by the early morning sun and living in rented accommodation for a short period I’ve not wanted the expense of paying for decent black out curtains so the cheaper alternative for me has been a sleep mask. Although not always needed, the earplugs are a great addition as having the windows open has meant interrupted sleep with the road noise so they have certainly come in handy.

For the beauty conscious I’d highly recommend this mask. It is very soft and silky on the skin, won’t tug the skin which can causing faster aging and the elastic doesn’t catch my long hair (previous masks have pulled hair out which woke me). The squidgy ear plugs come in a sealed packet and also fit well moulding your ear canal so if you do roll over to lay on your side it’s not uncomfortable and with space on the elastic to hold them when not in use, you’re not going to lose them (bonus too that they’re not attached so you can wear either at any time). It’s incredibly handy to take on overnight trips without taking up much space in luggage and even comes with a little drawstring bag. Very well made and highly recommended.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, Please don't buy!, 16 Nov. 2014
I had read the reviews on this product and was fairly certain that this was the best one for me as most reviews were good if not excellent. BUT how wrong I was! Awful. Not symetrical at all so doesn't fit my face properly and let's in lots of light in. Doesn't even touch my face around my nose or in fact my face at all, just the part where the elastic is. For the price I would expect much better quality and I have been disappointed with this buy. I would not recommend this product as there are much better value masks on the market. The description said there should be 1 velvet and1 satin side but mine was just satin so even the description was wrong. I will be returning this item asap and get my money back. Very disappointed but on the good side the delivery was quick....

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Aid to a Good Night's Sleep, 12 Nov. 2014
This eye mask is perfect! Unobtrusive and comprehensive, it completely blocks out all light while not bothering you - the soft silkiness of it means you hardly even notice it's on your face! I've used masks in the past which were uncomfortable, which were too hot and which wouldn't stay in place during a night's tossing and turning. This one is very lightweight, meaning you hardly notice it's there and it's not too hot, but also has Velcro straps which you can adjust to ensure it doesn't move out of place.

It also has a little storage pouch to put the ear plugs that come with it, which I'm forever losing. Now I won't! The ear plugs themselves are great as well. They're not uncomfortable, but very effective at blocking out noise. My trick in the past to get around uncomfortable ear plugs was to lie on my side with my head resting on my hand - that way, the ear would not be in direct contact with the pillow and the ear plug wouldn't be forced in any deeper than necessary. However, the downside of this technique is that your hand can lose all feeling and even be a little sore when you wake up - you certainly can't use it to write or anything like that straight away. With these plugs, they're so unobtrusive that I don't need to worry about that... I can sleep in any position I want and they don't hurt or cause discomfort at all.

I bought the mask for when I go travelling later this month (I do a lot of travelling) and it will come in handy on overnight journeys or in noisy dorm rooms - I've had my fair share of both and used sleeping masks before, but this is the best one by far! The handy travel case is perfect for me as well, since now I can keep all the parts together and not lose any of them.

I noticed that the retailer offers a money back guarantee within 60 days of purchase, which I thought was a nice touch - although you surely won't need to use it. It's worth every penny of the price.

For the price, for the comfort, but most of all, for a good night's sleep, this mask deserves 10/10.