5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Just what I wanted, really compact travelling binoculars to keep in a pocket or bag, and with really good clear vision, plus very quick and easy change the focus. .Somewhat better in fact than a rather expensive full sized pair!
Published on 12 Jan. 2013 by pauline baker

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad, but not perfect
Good for children, but had similar problem as another reviewer, one side is blurred. Hubby said it's the alignment of the optics, must have got knocked in transit. Was a birthday present, so didn't know till it was too late. However, child is happy.
Published 1 month ago by MrsPB

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 12 Jan. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars good binoculars, 3 Aug. 2009
I. Cooper "stinkydiver" (Derby,UK) - See all my reviews
Good quality good price easy to use and light for the price dont think you could get better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Views!, 28 July 2014
Mr. Tony Neale (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
What a wonderful buy and arrived just in time for the holiday. I really didn't expect much as these binoculars were so cheap but what a bargain and THEY WORKED beautifully. They were so light and easy to carry too. They did not just meet but exceeded my expectations and I am sure I shall be spending many happy hours using them and getting to know the birds better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice camo bins, 14 April 2013
P. Gagg (UK) - See all my reviews
These are nice compact pair of binoculars. There is adjustable eye focus (one eyepiece only) and the binoculars also have a central focus adjustment. The two eye pieces can be swivelled inwards and outwards to suit different eye widths (distance between the two eyes). They have a soft(ish) covering material and feel well built and as though they will last a good while. They eye pieces have a rubber cover which can be removed to aid spectacle wearers. These come with a canvas type camo case with a belt loop to the rear and velcro to the front to secure the bins in the case. (Also included is a small glass cleaning cloth). These do exactly what you would expect them to, eg: make things look bigger / clearer from a distance and would be ideal for fishing, bird watching, hunting, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little binoculars, 2 Jun. 2013
Small, easily fit in your coat pocket. Bought a pair for £100 for a Xmas present and these little ones I bought for my own use are nearly as good. They don't show great detail at a distance but for a rough look at landscape they are great, I love them

4.0 out of 5 stars great gift, 26 Aug. 2013
Ideal for my grandaughter to begin bird watching. She is quite small so they are not too heavy for her to carry around.

5.0 out of 5 stars spectacular specs!, 3 April 2013
At first, I was disappointed, but that was only because i had to hold the binoculars a certain length from my face for them to function well. After I had acknowledged my mistake, I found the correct way to handle the compact wonders. When looking out of my window through them, I was very pleased with the result. If I wanted to look at a bird from a short range, then they were perfect if I figured out the right adjustment. on the other hand, if I wanted to see the stars, just a quick turn of the focus could help me do so. I have not quite tested them out yet in the local country park, yet I look forward to doing so. As my first pair of binoculars they were excellent, I highly recommend them to anybody looking for some inexpensive, compact and very much satisfactory binoculars. Have fun using them :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Revision of earlier feedback, 17 Mar. 2011
Having re-examined the binoculars I now appreciate that the optics will be perfectly suitable for my needs. I have therefore increased my rating of the product from three stars to four.

The supplier has offered me the options of returning the binoculars for a refund or providing a discount, but in view of my remarks above I would prefer to retain the binoculars with no further action. The offer of a discount is generous but unnecessary.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift!, 6 Jan. 2013
Bought as a gift.They were used straight away and very satisfactory.The size was perfect for putting in a pocket whilst out walking,very lightweight.

5.0 out of 5 stars good product. great service., 28 July 2014
Brilliant pocket sized binoculars that give a good clear vision.
Very quick service.
Fully recommend these binoculars for everyday use.