5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty lights
These very pretty lights are about the size of a golf ball. We've got them around an arch in the garden and one of the best features is that they look decorative in the daytime and not just at night when lit. There's not been much sun since we put them up but they still light up at night.
Published 5 months ago by Gina Essex

lovely lights escept the way they were packaged (tied up) made them a real task to unravel & 3 on the end of one set do not work as a wire came out as we were undoing them :o(
Published 4 months ago by rosemary adcock

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty lights, 9 July 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 4 Aug 2014
I bought these for festival camping and they look fantastic draped around the tent door! The globes are a bit smaller than they appear in pictures, but true to the described size so I was expecting that. The solar charger seemed to work really well; I gave it a full day of sun before using it. The lights come on when it's dark, but if you want them before that you can just turn the solar panel upside down to shut out the light. The lights inside are a nice warm colour and look great through the pattern of holes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous garden lights, 10 July 2014
I F "If" (Caracas, Venezuela) - See all my reviews
This lights are beautiful and easy to install. I've just put them in my garden 4 days ago, this little ones made my garden looks gorgeous at night. Until now working perfectly, however, you need to take in account that when is dark and dim, they will no get enough light, as they do in a bright sunny day thought,thus the lights will be less intense and even no be on at all, but well,that's how solar powered lights work any way. Very happy with them.

3.0 out of 5 stars lovely lights escept the way they were packaged (tied up) ..., 6 Aug 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Led stars, 2 Aug 2014
These lights look lovely lit each night - and the solar panel charges really well with the lights lasting nearly all night at the moment which is fab. They've been outside for almost 2 weeks now, and working well. But, they've rusted so instead of nice silver stars I have orange stained stars. Not quite the look I'm after but they still look pretty in the dark!

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty lights for the garden, 21 Sep 2014
This review is from: Solalux Set of 12 Moroccan Solar String Lanterns LED Fairy Lights Garden Hearts
These are lovely lights and easy to set up. Nice golden light rather than the bright, blue-white lights you can get. Plenty of flex between the panel and lights so you can place it where it will get most sun. Other reviews said these rusted so I just sprayed them with WD40 before I put them outside and so far they're still shiny.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not like the pictures, 12 Aug 2014
Very cheap silver colour looking and not at all like the picture of warm coloured lights - they do work but they look totally different so bear that in mind before purchasing, as you will get something that looks like it is made from a sweet wrapper - the lights are also quite pale, the overall look is over bright and tacky instead of soft and subtle

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Good Value and good service

5.0 out of 5 stars Really pretty a nice addition to my garden, 22 Sep 2014
I am delighted with my heart solar lights. I have even removed the hearts and sprayed them black to prevent rust as someone kindly pointed out will happen. The only thing I might say is they could be brighter. Other than that they are really pretty and I am pleased with my purchase. :0)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these little star lanterns they look even better than ..., 14 Oct 2014
I love these little star lanterns they look even better than the picture shows. They light up well and look really good in the dark. They are different than the normal fairy lights and excellent for the price. I would definitely recommend these to my friends