on 1 October 2014
Very deceptive
Listing shows it as a large decal above a sofa in reality it is less than 1 foot square so was far too small for where I had planned to use it.
it is fiddly to apply but if you take your time it goes on easily enough.
However I have had it on my wall less than a week and it has already started to peel in places :(
Save your money and buy a better quality one. this is a false economy
on 11 November 2014
For the price I should have not expected more, though the size is deceiving much smaller then anticipated. Letters are not straight. Also the layout of the wording is all more or less underneath each other and not spread out as in the picture. I was not quick to put it up, infact I still haven't, you have to transfer to another sticker In order to apply to the wall and I will need to cut the words out and then apply to get the desired layout as in the picture. All in all for the price ok would suggest pay a bit more get a better one
on 25 October 2014
Some letters were already unstuck when I received this so had lost their stickiness.. Item was creased a bit and one letter was all wrinkled. Couldn't use it so it went in the bin. Fair play to the seller who replied immediately to my comments and issued me with a refund immediately. beautiful words and would have looked fab on my wall. Wish it came off in one go.
on 12 October 2014
Much smaller than it appears in the picture.
Also rather than being able to apply straight to the surface you have to transfer it to a clear sheet to get it on the wall or apply the letters individually.
The postage was slow and the packaging was extremely poor.
on 26 July 2014
Quite difficult to apply on wall. You have to transfer the script on to the transparent sheet and then from there on to the surface you want. Being quite creative myself I found this rather tricky and unnecessary as other wall stickers you just stick straight on to the surface require.
on 24 September 2015
It was very difficult to put it on the wall. The transferring film seemed to be too sticky and letters kept staying on it instead of the wall. Looking good on the wall so far, as I'm not sure how long it's going to stay there, but it took loads of effort
on 26 April 2016
Wonderful sentiment but took over 2 hours to put up. This comes with a transfer film which is just a piece of clear sticky backed plastic as used to back books. The idea is that you stick the plastic over words then trim them ready to hang by peeling film layer with words now stuck to it from its backing and transferring to wall then remove the film layer. ..first bit was easy but those words just did not want to come off that film so it took hours. This is the first one I've had that used the transfer film...others didn't have it and were easier to use so I won't be buying another with film. Also it comes tightly folded to fit into a small envelope and the letters were creased so don't lie flat to the wall and some that were folded/creased are not sticking.
on 9 January 2016
Not Happy! This product is dispatched in a folded up form, so when opened many of the letters have significant creases in them. When then applied to the wall the creased letters peel off on the crease. Despite hours of trying I could not stop this happening. This product needs to be dispatched rolled up so none of the letters crease. I have binned this and started again with another product.
on 5 December 2014
This looks nice on the wall, but they are not as easy to put up as stated on the directions. I had to literally scrub each letter etc individually to get it to stick on to the clear sheet, and the same again to get it to stick onto the wall. Also the clear sheet provided was not large enough for the decal.
on 1 April 2015
Not impressed I just couldn't understand how to stick it on the wall, looks like the letters where stuck on the wrong bit of film, just purchased a different one with one problems..! Am I doing something wrong..? I like the words shame I cant put it up''!

See one answered question