on 28 June 2014
Absolutely PANTS do not waste your money this is a rubbish bell. I bought one for £5 for my kids on Amazon that is perfect and durable and actually rings like a bell should. This is a wooden stick on a crappy spring that is supposed to hammer the bell but it broke in a day.
on 9 February 2014
Excellent value for money, it works extremely well and is a lovely, vivid colour. Just be aware it takes some time to arrive as it comes all the way from China.
on 23 July 2014
I ordered this on a whim because my bicycle needed a bell and I couldn't really care which colour came so long as I had one.
It came in the post very quickly, and I opened it expecting a green or red one (which would clash with my bright purple bike!) but it turned out to be a very sturdy, very loud, bright purple bell that fit snugly next to my bike light on my handlebars.
Not a bad purchase for 50p!!
on 9 February 2014
These were good value :) as I ordered 5 I would have preferred to get a variety of colours! Don't order these if you want a particular colour.
There's an extra star in this rating for the astonishingly cheap price - 52p at time of writing, including postage! (Mine doesn't have a compass). Perhaps not the most strident of "pings", but people will certainly hear it, and it's much better than you'd expect for the price.
Obviously I can't vouch for its long term build quality but it seems solid enough, and no issues so far. What have you got to lose?
on 30 December 2013
For the price that was paid this product was worth every penny and I am so glad that I went ahead and got it. It arrived well before the last date due and is of good quality. Fitted on the bike easily and does an excellent job at warning those I am approaching from behind, or who are not paying attention to me coming ahead. Another great product from Amazon
on 14 August 2014
Good value, does the job and is loud enough to warn people. I got the red one but after a couple of days turned into a very light orange color, which I like it more than the original color. Took ages to arrive but that was highlighted well in the description. I only had it for couple of weeks and it is steal in one piece !
on 2 June 2014
I got the pink/purple one doesn`t go well with my MTB, BUT saying that 68p!!! keep as a spare and cheaper then £ & 99p shops (which i bet these are made for)

took about a week to arrive, and it is LOUD, better then the one that came with my bike.

need a new bell and want to take a gamble go for this.
on 9 June 2014
Ordered this a few we ago - knew it took long time to come. Daughter received it last week and said it was easy to attach to the handlebar of her "new" to her mountain bike. As luck would have it she got a blue one to match bike so very pleased
on 8 July 2014
Very good service and I'm pleased with my bell.