Christmas gift for my 7 year old grandson he will just love this and will be a happy boy on xmas day. It came well packaged and looks great in the box, so well pleased with my purchase and I would buy from seller again.................
Published 4 days ago by E.Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Good deal
Bought as xmas gift so not used yet but good price and nice product.
Published 1 month ago by MissG23

4.0 out of 5 stars ... for my 7 year old grandson he will just love this and will be a happy boy on xmas ..., 22 Nov 2014
This review is from: Marvel Avengers Super Hero Mashers Captain America Figure (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Boys must haves for xmas :-), 30 Sep 2014
We have brought a few different characters of these. My son is a superhero fanatic and is over the moon that he can make up his own superhero by mashing them all up.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, 8 Oct 2014
Bought as xmas gift so not used yet but good price and nice product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct 2014
grandson was over the moon with this

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, 15 Sep 2014
Great item my 5 year old loves if

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 7 Aug 2014
Marcio M. Barbeito "M. M. Barbeito" (Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil) - See all my reviews
No problem with my order.