5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so pleased!!
I am so glad I purchased this item!
I always seem to have issues with Iphone chargers and I usually get through 1 every 2 months and dont know why they always break, but since using this product it has been extremely successful and not had the same signs that it is going to break anytime soon as i have witnessed with my other chargers!
Highly reccommend.
Published 2 months ago by angela

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdiest iPhone 5 cables I have seen. However the ...
Sturdiest iPhone 5 cables I have seen.
However the lightning functionality as is the case with all iPhone 5 compatible cables certified or not.
Published 23 days ago by B. K. Fraser

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so pleased!!, 15 July 2014
This review is from: VEO - Aluminium Braided 8 Pin Charger and Sync Cable for iPhone 5, iPad Mini, iPad 4G, iPod Touch 5G, Nano 7G (Grey) (Electronics)
I am so glad I purchased this item!
Highly reccommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sturdiest iPhone 5 cables I have seen. However the ..., 25 Aug 2014
B. K. Fraser (UK) - See all my reviews
Sturdiest iPhone 5 cables I have seen.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not recommended, 6 Sep 2014
T. Eyles "TisTam" (Taunton, UK) - See all my reviews
You get what you pay for! I was attracted to the pretty colour, but this charger is rubbish. The connector is too small and as a result is very loose inside my iPhone 5, so I have to really wiggle it about to make a connection, but it keeps disconnecting again. It does charge and sync once the connection is established so I've given it 2 stars, but it's a right faff getting it there! Save your money, buy something else.

2.0 out of 5 stars not suitable for ihone 5 , ok for ipad, 16 Aug 2014
slightly disappointed as could not use it on my iphone 5. But it is working on my ipad. So do not buy if you are planning to use it for iphone5

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, 5 Sep 2014
A good quality, cheaper alternative to the apple one. Also feels a lot sturdier. Will probably end up buying a couple more too!

1.0 out of 5 stars good cable for the fact it doest get knotted but ..., 26 Aug 2014
good cable for the fact it doest get knotted but the the end part are coming loss after 2weeks of use.

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, 5 Sep 2014
No good at all. It does not work for iphone 5. So, don't spend your money in this item.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 18 Aug 2014
Good cable, more sturdy than the original.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 13 Sep 2014
Brilliant product, highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 28 Aug 2014