on 2 September 2014
BEST FRIKIN ALBUM IN THE WHOLE BLOODY PLANET IT IS JUST AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT!!!!! <3 <3 <3
don't think cause its rock that every song they are screaming their heads off. be opened minded. some of those songs are the most lovely things ive ever listened too. and include no screaming either. even when they do it is actually very subtle like you get used to it, but even the screaming is amazing because Andrew and Dave have amazing vocals. you will just fall in love i promise. and once you listen to it you would have never seen such a planed out detailed album. there is a whole story line in there for gods sake. and a symbol for each song. don't believe me? that's what youtubes for.
on 28 July 2014
The album did not let me down! It was a definite step up from 'The Fallout'. They really did cater for people who prefer a range of genre and their theatrics, though not shown visibly, are clearly presented via the use of instrumentation. I'm going all 'music analysis on this, sorry! But one this is for sure; Whether you prefer the previous albums or not, you have to admit there is a new favourite song for you on this album :)
on 17 August 2014
This album is one of the best rock albums I have ever heard. If you enjoy music even in the slightest you will love this album. Definitely worth the price!
on 2 September 2014
I'm not usually into this genre of music but I can greatly appreciate this album. What a fantastic band, I would recommend them to anyone.
on 1 October 2014
A really great effort from the band and a real step up from "The Fallout" which itself was incredible! I'm sure this album will really push Crown The Empire forward!

Top Tracks:
Initiation
Johnny's Rebellion
Rise of the Runaways
The Phoenix Reborn
Machines
on 6 August 2014
I loved the Fallout. This is even better.
on 12 October 2014
The CD came on time and the new songs are really good. My personal favourites are Machines MNSTR Bloodline and Manicle.
on 11 November 2014
progression can be seen from the last album really good
on 2 February 2015
Awesome album... Can't wait to see then live on Friday
on 11 April 2015
Love the album but the case was a little bit cracked