5.0 out of 5 stars Compact tablet stand
Customer Video Review     Length:: 2:16 Mins
Sent to me for review, this is a compact tablet stand.

Published 2 months ago by Mister G

3.0 out of 5 stars A little disappointed
Doesn't really look like the one in the picture (no logo), and the box that arrived said 7-10inch tablets when this says up to 12. It's also not particularly well made compared to the equivalent that they compare in the pictures. The micro fiber cloths are a nice addition but not really worth the extra money...
Published 5 months ago by Mathieu Triay

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact tablet stand, 19 Feb. 2015
Mister G (Bristol) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
This review is from: IPOW(TM) Black Portable Travel Fold-Up Desktop Table Tablet Stand Holder for 7-10 Inchs Tablet PCs +5 PCs Cleaning Clothes (Electronics)
Length:: 2:16 Mins

Sent to me for review, this is a compact tablet stand.

The best way to show you what it looks like is via a video, so I have made a video review. If you do not enlarge the video to full screen, it sometimes plays with sound but no video (a blank, black screen) - this seems to be an Amazon glitch. To cure it, press the 'full screen' icon.

If you are reading this on a mobile phone, you may be unable to view the video - you will be able to watch it on a computer or tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipow Portable Travel Fold-Up Tablet Stand - Simple & effective - Works well - Recommended, 11 Aug. 2014
RatherLiveInKeyWest (Central Virginia) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
This portable travel stand for tablets and smartphones has a wonderfully functional design and is very easy (even kinda fun) to use. If you are looking for such a stand, we would highly recommend giving this one a try.

The design is simple and has joints that let you move the 'arms' around in ways that will allow you to fit this to almost any tablet or smartphone device. We used it to support a classic Kindle, Kindle Fire, and several smartphones including a HTC Droid DNA, Samsung Galaxy S4 and even a smaller iPhone 5c (just for fun). This thing worked perfectly with them all. The rubberized touch points on the upper arm and lower notches help keep things firmly in place. Also, the microfiber cleaning cloths that come with the stand are a very nice bonus.

I did not find reference to a warranty, so if an issue arises I will return here to update the review and let you know what the issue was and how resolution was handled. I did receive this stand gratis from the seller and have put it through its paces to objectively find out how well it performed. My statements here reflect that testing.

If you are looking for a tablet stand of this style, size, composition, and affordable price, for use similar to what I have described above, then we totally recommend this Ipow stand. It is a very well designed, versatile stand that looks great and works well.

Recommended.

Go for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and stable stand, 16 Mar. 2015
Very pleased with this product. After reading reviews on cheaper and more expensive ones, I decided to plump for this one. It works extremely well and supports my iPad 2 both in landscape and portrait view. It des not feel as though the ratchet mechanism will fail any time soon, so seems like a perfect buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars A well designed and robust stand…perfect for tablets and even books!, 30 Sept. 2014
Chris M (York) - See all my reviews
(TOP 10 REVIEWER)    (HALL OF FAME REVIEWER)
I was kindly provided this stand for review, I hadn’t actually contemplated buying one since up until now I was quite happy laying my Nexus 7 on the table/kitchen worktop whenever I used it. But in all absolute honesty if this stand broke tomorrow I would be replacing it as I have found it to be a an invaluable and quality little product for a number of reasons.

Firstly it folds up neatly and stores away in my laptop bag very neatly (I measured it as 18.5 x 3 x 2.5cm when folded), it’s also fairly light so you won’t realise you have it with you if travelling with this stand.

The stand unexpectedly comes with 5 screen cleaning cloths, neatly packed in the box which was a nice touch and they are very good at cleaning considering I didn’t think my screen was that dirty, but these cloths buffed it up better than I had thought, perhaps meaning my Nexus was also dirtier than I had thought.

I find myself often reaching for the stand now, normally if I am watching a film or sometimes if I have an article I want to read, I’ll often find the angle the stand provides easier than laying my tablet flat on the table (it also works great with a Kindle). It’s also useful as I tend to use my Nexus a lot when cooking, as I often find recipes from the internet, which leads me to a very unexpected use of this stand (as my wife did not know what it was for!)…. Considering this stand is meant purely for 7 – 10inch tablets my wife has decided she will use it as a cookbook stand (I have uploaded some product images as proof of her… ingenuity). At first I thought her comical but now I’m thinking why not? The stand is sturdy and large enough to take a fairly weighty cook book but again I must emphasize this isn’t the stand’s primary function and it really is better suited to its purpose as a tablet stand.

The stand has three parts whereby you can adjust the stand to make it the perfect angle and aspect for whatever you are using this for. The feet of the stand are texturised so it does not slip on our shiny kitchen worktop. Also the part of the stand where you rest the back of your tablet is also textured, again meaning we have had no issues with our tablet staying put. A great, fit for purpose little stand that I would not hesitate to recommend.

I was kindly provided a sample by the manufacturer to review; the opinions expressed here are entirely my own view of the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good for Tascam DP 008EX recording studio!, 29 Mar. 2015
I bought this after a bit of lateral thinking to use with my newly-purchased Tascam DP008EX recording studio. I don't find it comfortable or convenient recording with it flat on the table. This stand holds it snugly at an angle, so you can see the display and operate the controls without getting a bad back from craning over. None of the other Kindle/tablet stands I looked at were suitable as they wouldn't allow leads to be plugged in. This works fine and seems well made. It takes up no space when folded, so easy to carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 7 Oct. 2014
D. R. F. Sapte "Trap King" (Watford, UK) - See all my reviews
This was excellent - I already had one of these so I knew what I was ordering and needed another one - it arrived in good time and to my surprise it came with several tablet screen cleaning cloths. Excellent value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ipad stand, 8 Mar. 2015
A very good, flexible, sturdy and lightweight stand for an ipad. I found it very useful in the kitchen where it acts as a stand for online recipes that I have on a tablet. A very good buy at the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolute must-have for any tablet owner!, 17 April 2015
Dee "Dee" (London, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
So happy I bought this. Holds the tablet firm, easily adjustable in several places, saves me craning my neck all the time!

Great purchase. Works fabulously with tablets of varying sizes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little gadget, 17 April 2015
J. Trott (Ayrshire, Scotland) - See all my reviews
Very sturdy, supports my hudl well. Came with FIVE good sized screen cloths which felt like a bonus! Folds up compactly so easy to slip in a bag. Quick delivery.

5.0 out of 5 stars As per tin, 13 Oct. 2014
Highly adjustable, well made and holds my iPad mini in or out of its case, either horizontally or vertically. Will not use every day, but probably last forever.