4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for the money (not leather!)
Published 2 months ago by Twickersdebs

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but....
Cheap, cheerful, does what it says on the tin, but as the other reviews have mentioned when using the camera with the flash and this case you will not get a very good picture at all!
However for the price I am happy with it.
Published on 12 Dec 2011 by SNB

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for the money (not leather!), 19 July 2014
I'm on my fourth one of these - they're not leather but actually are a handy iPad mini cover. I am pleased with it given the value. Over time the corners and the plastic coating that seals the edges of the plastic starts to peel but for a fiver I'd rather get a pristine new one than bellyache and return it. Also, the cover gets more bendy and less stiff with time, and then it doesn't stand up quite so well. Finally - constantly putting it in and out of my bag (mine gets loads and loads of use) - the 360 fastening can loosen or fall out and I have had to put it back together once or twice. I am ok with this though, given it was so cheap and gets so much wear. I have not been able to track down a real leather one anywhere - they all look real but then aren't when you get your hands on them. The product description should say this I think. That said, it's a practical, reasonably durable (I have bought white so inevitably it will be grubbier than others) cover. I have ordered two more (as I have with my similar iPhone covers) so they'll sit in the cupboard until I need them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rotating flip leather case for iPad mini, 9 Feb 2014
I was very pleased with the cover which is durable, reasonably priced and quite attractive. Despatch was also very prompt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Works but...., 12 Dec 2011
However for the price I am happy with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bright and delighted, 17 April 2014
I bought this for my neighbour and she was delighted with it both functionally and the brilliant pink colour effect

5.0 out of 5 stars ipad mini case., 18 April 2013
I am very pleased with my Ipad mini case. It looks good and does the job. I would recommend this product.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great case with a big flaw, 21 Oct 2011
Great quality case and screen protector, but found when taking pictures on my iPhone 4S... if the flash goes off there is a very strong shroud of white that appears all over the picture as a result of using this case! (i took the same pic without case to find it's not the phone) Very disappointed :(

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks cheap!, 20 May 2013
This is not what I wanted for my ipad mini, it is in very poor quality! I am now going to look for my second case!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Feb 2014
I saw this product and i wasn't too sure about it but it arrive 2 days after being dispatched the day after i ordered it it arrived and lets say its great it fits fine and looks good Thank You

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful does not fit properly, 19 April 2013
Awful product, awful customer service - this company replies with inadequate and unhelpful emails. Very rude and no sign of customer service. They do not speak to u like paying customer. This cover is totally unfit for purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Leather i pad case, 16 April 2014
LINDAJORDAN (ASKAM IN FURNESS) - See all my reviews
Leather i pad case. This was really good value as was very cheap but it does everything that a much more expense case does and is also quite eye catching with colour and design.