5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and haven't gone bobbly!
These in my opinion are good value for money, I've been using them for about 6mths now on a toddler bed and they are still as new. Haven't gone bobbly at all and haven't shrunk. Would I buy them again, yes.
Published on 22 Dec. 2009 by Debs

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
They are ok, but I find them a bit on the thin side. One already has a small hole in it which I was surprised about. I also bought some from Dunelm Mill that were thicker and of better quality.
Published on 16 April 2010 by Mrs. Femke Bos-king

2.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 16 April 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and haven't gone bobbly!, 22 Dec. 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 23 Mar. 2010
Great sheets, fit cot bed and toddler bed - good quality for price, wash well and nice colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 12 Dec. 2010
A Clark "Clarkygx" (Chilterns, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a really good fit! I got these for my brother who's having his child soon (well he's not...his wife is ;) ). They wash really well and come out brilliantly. They're brilliant value for money - doubt you'll be able to find any of this quality for such a low price! They super soft as well...I'm rather jealous, I wish I was a baby just so I could sleep on these =]

4.0 out of 5 stars Junior Bed Sheets, 12 April 2010
It seems to be very difficult to purchase Junior Bed Sheets but this company do, they arrived on time and in excellent condition.

1.0 out of 5 stars SHEETS, 18 Oct. 2012
Very disappointed with this item. Not what was described in my opinion and very poor quality. Exceptionally thin. I very much doubt that this item will weather many washes.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 29 Nov. 2009
Ms. Linsey Gittins (UK) - See all my reviews
Exactly what I was looking for. Baby blue colour, ideal for little boy, cotton soft & perfect fit!

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fit, 15 Aug. 2010
Excellent fit. much better than the mothercare ones I bought which were too short and generally rubbish. These ones fit well and wash well. very happy with them. Only criticism is that they are a more beige/darker cream than they appear in the picture.

5.0 out of 5 stars cot bed fitted sheet, 31 Aug. 2010
Bought these sheets as they were cotton for my grandaughter who is 8 months old. She suffers with ezema so needs pure cotton sheets,what can I say ,they are brillant, wash well, she does not get too hot good value for the money, service excellent.

1.0 out of 5 stars Shrunk, 9 April 2012
Bought these as good reviews. When they arrived they fit perfectly but after washing at 40 degrees and 30 min tumble dry they have shrunk so only the corners fit and the mattress sides are showing. Do not buy.