5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and haven't gone bobbly!
These in my opinion are good value for money, I've been using them for about 6mths now on a toddler bed and they are still as new. Haven't gone bobbly at all and haven't shrunk. Would I buy them again, yes.
Published on 22 Dec 2009 by Debs

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but very thin.
Fits well around the mattress, but is very thin. Works ok with a mattress protector underneath, but I wouldn't use them straight on to the mattress.
Published 5 months ago by AC DEBATTISTA

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and haven't gone bobbly!, 22 Dec 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money, 12 Dec 2010
A Clark "Clarkygx" (Chilterns, UK) - See all my reviews
This is a really good fit! I got these for my brother who's having his child soon (well he's not...his wife is ;) ). They wash really well and come out brilliantly. They're brilliant value for money - doubt you'll be able to find any of this quality for such a low price! They super soft as well...I'm rather jealous, I wish I was a baby just so I could sleep on these =]

5.0 out of 5 stars cot bed fitted sheet, 31 Aug 2010
Bought these sheets as they were cotton for my grandaughter who is 8 months old. She suffers with ezema so needs pure cotton sheets,what can I say ,they are brillant, wash well, she does not get too hot good value for the money, service excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent fit, 15 Aug 2010
Excellent fit. much better than the mothercare ones I bought which were too short and generally rubbish. These ones fit well and wash well. very happy with them. Only criticism is that they are a more beige/darker cream than they appear in the picture.

4.0 out of 5 stars cot bed sheets - stretch jersey not expected, 7 Mar 2013
S. Braddock "sueaude" (France) - See all my reviews
These are 100% cotton as mentioned in the product description and seem good quality, but I marked them down a bit because I expected plain cotton as not described as stretch jersey. Seem good so far, but only the one wash - child hasn't slept in them yet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Seem pretty decent, 23 Feb 2014
I compared the feel of these to some premium and not so premium ones I have come across in person and they appear to be good value for money. Another reviewer commented about how long they may last after several washes so only time will tell on that. We will be washing ours every week and as there were 2 supplied will be used week about. I will update the review in a few months as to how they are holding out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our cotbed, 12 Jun 2013
Mr. M. I. Hatton "Mike H" (London) - See all my reviews
Quality and price cannot be matched online or on the high street. Go ahead and buy with confidence. Super soft and fitted perfectly on our Angelina cotbed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, 7 Feb 2011
Received i just 3 days, wasn't expecting it for at least another 3 days. Fits perfectly and its so hard to find a fitted sheet for a cot bed. Feels great and brilliant colour.....when baby makes an apperance, he'll be so comfy. Really pleased !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 9 July 2014
This review is from: Junior Joy Cot Bed Cotton Fitted Sheet (Pack of 2, Cream) (Baby Product)
Great value sheets. Have washed well. Very pleased will purchase more as needed

1.0 out of 5 stars Coarse, 29 Jun 2014
C. Shepherd "Caz" (London, England) - See all my reviews
Coarse abrasive sheets. Entirely inappropriate for a small infant. I literally do not know how the manufacturers of these sheets sleep at night. Unless it is on sandpaper sheets of their own.