5.0 out of 5 stars Modern And Stylish Sleeve
When it comes to selecting the most appropriate sleeve, cover, case or bag for your large portable device it can be a daunting task as there are so many different types available.

Published 4 months ago by PPS076

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay as a dust cover
This sleeve is okay, but it's nothing special. It's quite flimsy, and doesn't provide that much protection. The finish is also a bit dull, unattractive and mine arrived creased. It looks and feels a bit cheap; I would say it's probably a tad overpriced.

Published 4 months ago by Alien937

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Modern And Stylish Sleeve, 15 Mar. 2015

Neoprenes are one of the most popular types of sleeves for 13-15 inch devices as they are weatherproof, waterproof, shock resistant, lightweight, durable, padded and inexpensive. It's important though that you do not bend them in the middle as it causes permanent marks inside the material that's impossible to remove and very much visible on the outside.

Received for review this product in particular is a good example of how a neoprene sleeve should be made and it has been made specifically for the MacBook Pro and is available in either a 13 or 15 inch size.

It's made of good quality material that's fit for purpose. The stitching craftsmanship is first class with good attention for detail and its light enough yet just about padded enough to keep the overall weight of your device down whilst offering enough protection.

The zip is strong and smooth and opens the top and right side (some only open the top area) and this makes it much easier for you to insert and remove it at a moments notice.

The design is modern and stylish and may well appeal to a wide audience from a number of different backgrounds. The light to darker ranged colours mix very well together (black inside) and the "Lavolta" print on the side adds to the overall appeal.

In use I found that my MacBook Pro fitted into the sleeve very well indeed and the zip closed fully with no issues. My current cover is a neoprene sleeve but it only opens on the top area, my device was a lot easier to take in and out with this and I was happy with it on the whole.

Feedback: If you wish to provide feedback on this review please follow the link below - thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars If you only buy one skull and crossbones laptop sleeve this year, this is the one for you., 28 Jun. 2015
Mr P Langley (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This is a fantastic laptop sleeve that is as striking as it is protective. The quality is very good indeed. It is padded all around in a material similar too neoprene, with offers protection to your laptop, and comfort to you if you have it in your backpack.

The skull and crossbones pattern is rather striking, using grey/silver and black colours for contrasting effect. It looks like a one-off, bespoke piece, rather than an affordable laptop sleeve.

There are double metal zips for easy access. I always pay attention to zips on bags, as they are always the first thing to fail. However I get sense of durability and longevity about this one.

The sleeve will accommodate a laptop or tablet up to a screen size of about 13 inches.

I am very impressed with the quality, style, finish, and price. I'd highly recommend it to all

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, simple, protective, 22 Jan. 2015
Alison "Kindle Allie" (Derbyshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Lavolta Urban Pattern Laptop Sleeve Case Bag for 13 inch Apple MacBook Pro/Air - Crystal Iceberg (Accessory)
A somewhat basic design of sleeve - two pieces of printed neoprene stitched together on two sides and a zip on the other two sides, but very easy to use and effective. With the zip being 2 of the 4 edges, it makes it easy to take the laptop in and out. it's slightly bigger than the slim HP 13", but it's not swamped, it's just roomy enough to make it easy to get the laptop in and out. No struggle to squeeze it in or anything like that.

There is no lining, the inside neoprene is black. No unnecessary bulk or padding, just a thick layer of neoprene to protect the laptop.

Mine is more of a blue-green than the blue of the product image that my monitor displays, but it's not a problem and I really like the modern design.

Please note that I was sent this directly from the supplier in exchange for my unbiased review. I have rated this item as 5-stars as that is my genuine opinion. I would buy this item myself and I would recommend it to a friend. I feel the price at the time of writing this review is reasonable for the product that I received.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 16 Jan. 2015
Very smart case and eye catching.

Bit disappointed that the pattern is less definitive than the picture shows - the triangles fade into each other more than the picture shows.

Contrary to other reviews, I believe that the quality of the sleeve is great, but I do feel it is a little overpriced for what it is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems quite durable..., 20 Jan. 2015
Stella (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
It's a nice sleeve. It did smell a bit funky when first out of the wrapper but that's probably to do with the manufacturing processes and/or materials because it soon went after airing it out for a bit.

I like neoprene sleeves for all my tablets and my laptop, I even have one each for my Wacom bamboo drawing tablets. This is a nice Urban design one and although the actual printing on it isn't as bright as in the product photo, it's still quite nice. Seems very well made and the stitching looks nice and tight. I like that the zip runs around the top and the side as it's easier to get into and out of and makes access easier. It's nice and roomy and because the case isn't rigid there's still enough room for paperwork, notebooks etc. in there with my laptop too.

Nice to look at and seems quite durable. I like it.

*Note - I was sent this complementary product direct from the supplier for review*

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay as a dust cover, 6 Mar. 2015
Alien937 (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)

I expected a bit better from this sleeve to be honest. The flimsiness of it means I wouldn't use it for anything other than a dust cover.

(NB: This product was supplied free of charge for review.)

2.0 out of 5 stars while the sleeve I received was a very dull cream & green (more like camo colours), 30 Mar. 2015
I have returned this item, as unfortunately, the colour in the product photo is not accurate to the physical thing. The image shows the product as being white and blue, while the sleeve I received was a very dull cream & green (more like camo colours).

Have no issue with the item quality, but the image is very misleading. I suggest the seller corrects this to save confusion in future.

3.0 out of 5 stars its a tad boring to be honest and doesn't seem as bright as ..., 26 Jan. 2015
Product Description is quirky, i'm not sure i agree with this. its a tad boring to be honest and doesn't seem as bright as it does in the picture. The sleeve is light and well padded and does the job for which its intended however if you want stylish maybe choose a different design

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice creative laptop cover, 21 Jan. 2015
Nice creative contempory design. With a subtle colour scheme. Well fitted zip that runs halfway round. Light weight design. Has a new print smell which my son says has the same allure of nail polish. Material appears to be waterproof. Overall pleased with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great case, 2 Feb. 2015
I was very pleased with this purchase. The sleeve is nice and slim, fit my 13" MacBook Pro no problem, and is kind of made out of a wet-suit like material. It won't protect your laptop from dropping or spillage AT ALL but is a simple visually attractive case.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›