5.0 out of 5 stars I really do love it
The bag looks just as good as the pictures! Great design that fits with any uni student walking through the city, it allows for me to carry my laptop, charger, backup phone battery, headphones, 3 A4 ring binders, a water bottle and an umbrella with ease!

Published 11 months ago by Paavan Gandhi

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design alright quality
First off, the bags brilliant, it works perfectly and fits all my books and folders in it, plus food for when I nip down to sainsburys in my free periods, however, it ripped apart completely with a light tug from one of my friends.

I am about to repurchase the bag, but be warned it cant withstand much wear and tear.
Published 6 months ago by Elliot

5.0 out of 5 stars I really do love it, 13 Nov 2013

Having three compartments with different dividers definitely makes it easy for me to organise the bag. Despite my initial concern where many of these new bags were 'slim' in design meaning that you couldn't carry more than a few items, this bag can carry just about anything I need for the day.

Meshed padding on the back makes it comfortable to wear for prolonged period as well.

Definitely recommend buying!

5.0 out of 5 stars very well made, 8 Nov 2013
So far this has stood the test of time as school bags for my two boys. They were getting through their school bags every 6 weeks. This looks smart, holds it shape and so far the stitching has held and looks new, even after 4 weeks. Would recommend this product :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag, 17 Nov 2013
This bag is nice, practical and trendy. Its a bit pricy though with delivery and the lot. I would recommend it if you are looking for one that is likely to last.

5.0 out of 5 stars ruck sack, 2 Nov 2013
very pleased with the bag its nice quality and sturdy the colour is good too . looks stylish and make a change from your normal rucksack. Its a good size and fits normal things you would carry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful designed backpack, 22 Nov 2013
Nice backpack, spacious and with enough number of pockets for my needs. I wear it everyday to Uni. Such a shame it wasn't a choice of colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Top notch, 20 Dec 2013
A quality durable product. Bought for my wife because all other backpacks that she has used have fallen apart at the seams.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, 18 Dec 2013
The bag design is incredibly awesome!
This one is optimal for containing 13'' notebook.
If there is the one available for 15'' notebook I will be very happy to buy one more!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, 13 Feb 2014
It looks gorgeous and is extremely sturdy

I used to have back aches from side strap bags
and this totally fixed it

5.0 out of 5 stars Teenager, 23 Oct 2013
Bought for my 18 year old while at Uni and he loves it and says it's really cool?! He uses it everyday and fits all he needs into it,great back pack?

3.0 out of 5 stars Good design alright quality, 31 Mar 2014