Price:£17.22 - £30.30

on 12 February 2012
Bought this to go with my Abus frame lock, that is a great lock and it's always with you ~ I seleced the one where the key can be removed when unlocked. This cable (or the similar chain) make a great addition so your treasured bike can be secured to some (hopefully) imoveable object like a lampost. Well made with cutter resist strand design ~ not guaranteed but a great deterant.
I never leave my bike for long periods just the coffee shop or country pub stop.
I do have a "U" lock for those "left unattended for longer" stops and find the Abus Ugh brackets, while expensive, the best method I've found in 20 years to transport such a lock.
No I don't work for ABUS it's just I've found their products fit my needs.
on 30 November 2012
Bought the excellent Abus Amparo lock first, to make sure it would fit my Juicybike. Great for short stops and securing the cycle to a fixed object.
on 24 April 2013
It's designed to be used with the Abus 4850 frame lock.
I've given this 5 stars purely because of its thickness - 12mm as opposed to the usual 10mm that these cables tend to come in. i use it to secure my brooks saddle and as a secondary attachment to a fixed object.
on 11 August 2013
I didn't want a lock that was heavy and awkward to carry. So I bought abus frame lock and cable very good item easy to carry. The frame lock fitted my giant roam with no problems. 5 stars for both items.
on 6 December 2013
simple and quick way to enhance security by anchoring bike to railing or something similar. make sure the velcro fastening is fully wrapped round when carrying it as it will work loose either wise
on 22 August 2012
This is a good addition to Amparo lock at a good price. I doubt it's as theft proof as the chain but the price is better.
Recommended!
on 7 December 2015
strong cable works OK with the lock
on 29 July 2015