5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Macbook Pro 13 inch (late 2011)
Published 5 months ago by Athina

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not needed.
I felt I needed a screen protector for my macbook air. However unnecessary it is I got one and it does not seem as though it is very important now I am using it.

This screen protector does the job well, it is easy to apply and has a reasonable thickness.

Published 5 months ago by BossmanTech

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Macbook Pro 13 inch (late 2011), 9 Oct. 2014
I found this product very easy to apply on my Macbook pro 13 inch which is a late 2011version! It has a beautiful matte finish. There are 2 or 3 really small bubbles left on my screen, but I am not worrying about them as they will disappear with the time ( I applied the screen protector a few hours ago, so I heard that it is suggested to wait for 72 hours to see any bubbles left to disappear)! Finally, the product quickly arrived and was well packaged in a hard carton envelope that protected the interior from any bendings.

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not needed., 30 Oct. 2014

But when applying it is too difficult to prevent dust and dirt to be underneath, so your screen will end up being slightly dirty.

overall does the job of a screen protector but still does not make it look clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply and now I can use my MacBook ..., 29 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Clear Screen Protector for Apple Macbook Pro, Retina & Air - 13" & 15" (Retina 13") (Electronics)
Does what it says. Easy to apply and now I can use my MacBook outside with minimal glare. Although that's not always a problem anyway, living in the greyest part of the world, England.

4.0 out of 5 stars The protector is best applied after cleaning screen thoroughly, 23 Jan. 2015
Purchased for a Macbook pro 15" retina screen. Promptly replaced when anti-glare (frosted) protector sent in error for a clear protector. The protector is best applied after cleaning screen thoroughly, using compressed air to blow dust from it, and using a credit card to smooth out all small bubbles before removing the protective film.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug. 2014
These protectors are really good. The retina image quality is not affected. Easy to apply bubble free. Recommended !

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived before expected date which was great. Only thing to note on this product is ..., 20 Jan. 2015
Really fast delivery! Arrived before expected date which was great. Only thing to note on this product is that it does give the screen a matt look, so the screen can look a bit dull if you haven't got the brightness turned right up. Other than that its a good product, does what it says on the tin.

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy for 15" Retina Screen (fuzzifies it), 1 Feb. 2015
Mr. Douglas Brain "Douggie" (Bristol, UK) - See all my reviews
While it was cheap and arrived quickly, it applied easily without bubbles, bun on my 15" retina it pixellates the image horribly. My advice - don't buy for a Retina Screen - ruins my screen quality.

4.0 out of 5 stars it leaves a bit of bubbles, but u cannot ..., 3 Nov. 2014
it leaves a bit of bubbles, but u cannot see them when u turn on comp, in overall it reduced fingerprints and protects the screen :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Quality., 5 Mar. 2015
Horrible quality, gets dirty too easily, absorbs scratches to the point it is so noticeable and annoying after the first week already, noticeable meaning the scratches reflect the RGB pixels against the scratch making it coloured shifting. Increases glare also as if it were a cheap laptop screen, Would not recommend buying go with a high quality one especially if it is for your expensive macbook do not cheap out and buy this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 16 Feb. 2015
It seems good, maybe the quality of the screen has a little bit decreased. The seller is excellent

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›