5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Macbook Pro 13 inch (late 2011)
Published 21 days ago by Athina

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It's just an ok screen protector, didn't lay without bubbles as promised tho
Published 1 month ago by keisha gitari

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Macbook Pro 13 inch (late 2011), 9 Oct 2014
I found this product very easy to apply on my Macbook pro 13 inch which is a late 2011version! It has a beautiful matte finish. There are 2 or 3 really small bubbles left on my screen, but I am not worrying about them as they will disappear with the time ( I applied the screen protector a few hours ago, so I heard that it is suggested to wait for 72 hours to see any bubbles left to disappear)! Finally, the product quickly arrived and was well packaged in a hard carton envelope that protected the interior from any bendings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply and now I can use my MacBook ..., 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Clear Screen Protector for Apple Macbook Pro, Retina & Air - 13" & 15" (Retina 13") (Electronics)
Does what it says. Easy to apply and now I can use my MacBook outside with minimal glare. Although that's not always a problem anyway, living in the greyest part of the world, England.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2014
These protectors are really good. The retina image quality is not affected. Easy to apply bubble free. Recommended !

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 Sep 2014
It's just an ok screen protector, didn't lay without bubbles as promised tho

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not needed., 30 Oct 2014
I felt I needed a screen protector for my macbook air. However unnecessary it is I got one and it does not seem as though it is very important now I am using it.

This screen protector does the job well, it is easy to apply and has a reasonable thickness.

But when applying it is too difficult to prevent dust and dirt to be underneath, so your screen will end up being slightly dirty.

overall does the job of a screen protector but still does not make it look clean.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for retina screens., 22 Oct 2014
Mhairi S. Jack "music lover" (Glasgow, Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
The protector is fine, easy to apply, thick and durable, but it has a matte finish and says its "anti-glare" which when placed on top of a retina screen completely takes away from the quality of having a retina screen. It creates vertical lines on the screen which is distracting to the eye and things aren't quite as clear as they should be. The seller posted the item out in great time and its a great price, just not a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014
very good

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny bubbles but ok screen protector, 23 Aug 2014
I would give this 3.5 stars.. It arrived quickly and the service was good. The application was awful because I was getting too many bubble.. I wrote it to the seller and they were kind and sent me a new one. I tried to be careful and do the application correct. I did get bubbles so I scrubbed it away with a card. Then I removed the 2nd layer and the 1st layer was better than last time, but it has still tiny bubbles..

I would give 4 stars for the service..
And 3.5 for the screen protector

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless., 2 Oct 2014
K. Taylor (UK) - See all my reviews
The packaging for this product says that it provider "brighter and more vivid" colours. In a way this is true: It covers the screen with a dazzling stripy rainbow effect, so vivid, so colourful. Unfortunately this rainbow effect isn't much use for anything. I did wonder just how you could go wrong with a piece of transparent plastic that sticks to your screen but it seems you can. Useless.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Great, 11 Sep 2014
Grant Gibson "Grant" (Cardiff uk) - See all my reviews
Not the greatest. Simple enough to put on, but it leaves a rainbow effect when you look at white (which is most of the time). Will leave it on for a bit longer to see if I can get used to it but it's quite annoying. I guess you get what you pay for.