5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Macbook Pro 13 inch (late 2011)
Published 1 month ago by Athina

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It's just an ok screen protector, didn't lay without bubbles as promised tho
Published 2 months ago by keisha gitari

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Macbook Pro 13 inch (late 2011), 9 Oct 2014
I found this product very easy to apply on my Macbook pro 13 inch which is a late 2011version! It has a beautiful matte finish. There are 2 or 3 really small bubbles left on my screen, but I am not worrying about them as they will disappear with the time ( I applied the screen protector a few hours ago, so I heard that it is suggested to wait for 72 hours to see any bubbles left to disappear)! Finally, the product quickly arrived and was well packaged in a hard carton envelope that protected the interior from any bendings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply and now I can use my MacBook ..., 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Clear Screen Protector for Apple Macbook Pro, Retina & Air - 13" & 15" (Retina 13") (Electronics)
Does what it says. Easy to apply and now I can use my MacBook outside with minimal glare. Although that's not always a problem anyway, living in the greyest part of the world, England.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2014
These protectors are really good. The retina image quality is not affected. Easy to apply bubble free. Recommended !

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 Sep 2014
It's just an ok screen protector, didn't lay without bubbles as promised tho

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not needed., 30 Oct 2014
I felt I needed a screen protector for my macbook air. However unnecessary it is I got one and it does not seem as though it is very important now I am using it.

This screen protector does the job well, it is easy to apply and has a reasonable thickness.

But when applying it is too difficult to prevent dust and dirt to be underneath, so your screen will end up being slightly dirty.

overall does the job of a screen protector but still does not make it look clean.

1.0 out of 5 stars anti-glare screen protector, not clear., 14 Nov 2014
Easy to apply etc, no bubbles but it is an anti-glare screen protector which is mentioned nowhere in the item description or title. It makes the retina display look bad and lose some of its image quality. Unable to return or get a refund. Very dissatisfied.

1.0 out of 5 stars I was going to put this on my Mac screen it was bigger than screen size I dont like the product cause it's not the right size as, 8 Nov 2014
Hi I just order this screen protector for my Macbook pro 15 inch core i7 but when I got this after a 5 days. I was going to put this on my Mac screen it was bigger than screen size I dont like the product cause it's not the right size as they discribed .

4.0 out of 5 stars it leaves a bit of bubbles, but u cannot ..., 3 Nov 2014
it leaves a bit of bubbles, but u cannot see them when u turn on comp, in overall it reduced fingerprints and protects the screen :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not for retina screens., 22 Oct 2014
Mhairi S. Jack "music lover" (Glasgow, Scotland UK) - See all my reviews
The protector is fine, easy to apply, thick and durable, but it has a matte finish and says its "anti-glare" which when placed on top of a retina screen completely takes away from the quality of having a retina screen. It creates vertical lines on the screen which is distracting to the eye and things aren't quite as clear as they should be. The seller posted the item out in great time and its a great price, just not a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014