5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Macbook Pro 13 inch (late 2011)
Published 2 months ago by Athina

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars
It's just an ok screen protector, didn't lay without bubbles as promised tho
Published 3 months ago by keisha gitari

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protector for Macbook Pro 13 inch (late 2011), 9 Oct 2014
I found this product very easy to apply on my Macbook pro 13 inch which is a late 2011version! It has a beautiful matte finish. There are 2 or 3 really small bubbles left on my screen, but I am not worrying about them as they will disappear with the time ( I applied the screen protector a few hours ago, so I heard that it is suggested to wait for 72 hours to see any bubbles left to disappear)! Finally, the product quickly arrived and was well packaged in a hard carton envelope that protected the interior from any bendings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to apply and now I can use my MacBook ..., 29 Aug 2014
This review is from: Clear Screen Protector for Apple Macbook Pro, Retina & Air - 13" & 15" (Retina 13") (Electronics)
Does what it says. Easy to apply and now I can use my MacBook outside with minimal glare. Although that's not always a problem anyway, living in the greyest part of the world, England.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 Aug 2014
These protectors are really good. The retina image quality is not affected. Easy to apply bubble free. Recommended !

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 19 Sep 2014
It's just an ok screen protector, didn't lay without bubbles as promised tho

4.0 out of 5 stars it leaves a bit of bubbles, but u cannot ..., 3 Nov 2014
it leaves a bit of bubbles, but u cannot see them when u turn on comp, in overall it reduced fingerprints and protects the screen :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Nov 2014
It's clear and easy to put on the screen

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 5 Aug 2014
very good

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product. Thank you, 12 Dec 2014
Quick purchase and shipment, excellent product. Thank you

3.0 out of 5 stars Tiny bubbles but ok screen protector, 23 Aug 2014
I would give this 3.5 stars.. It arrived quickly and the service was good. The application was awful because I was getting too many bubble.. I wrote it to the seller and they were kind and sent me a new one. I tried to be careful and do the application correct. I did get bubbles so I scrubbed it away with a card. Then I removed the 2nd layer and the 1st layer was better than last time, but it has still tiny bubbles..

I would give 4 stars for the service..
And 3.5 for the screen protector

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not needed., 30 Oct 2014
I felt I needed a screen protector for my macbook air. However unnecessary it is I got one and it does not seem as though it is very important now I am using it.

This screen protector does the job well, it is easy to apply and has a reasonable thickness.

But when applying it is too difficult to prevent dust and dirt to be underneath, so your screen will end up being slightly dirty.

overall does the job of a screen protector but still does not make it look clean.