5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!, 14 July 2014
Alix Smith (Hatfield, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Salveo 250g Organic Indian Soap Nuts Natural Laundry Detergent Vegetarian Vegan (250g)
I have been really impressed with these. Was a bit sceptical as to whether they’d work but everything has come out beautifully clean.
My hubby has sensitive skin & I always use Non Bio washing powder because of this. Because the soapnuts are completely natural he didn’t have any problems at all.
I reckon we’re going to save a fortune by using these instead of our regular washing powder. A little bit goes a long way & if you do a second wash on the same day the soapnuts can be reused which is brilliant!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vegan soap nuts - hoorah!, 11 Aug. 2014
Happy with the product, and the speed with which it was delivered. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Clothes dried quicker, 21 Jan. 2015
I have used these once so far and did three loads with them. Clothes come out clean although some dried stains did remain so for stained clothes i would add a stain remover. The most amazing thing I found was that on a rainy weekend in January I was able to get three loads dry in the house by Sunday night, the only thing not the same as usual - the soap nuts!

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to work better than Persil and I'm not hurting those frogs, 9 Dec. 2014
Ms Elizabeth Slade (Maidenhead, Berks UK) - See all my reviews
Seems to work better than Persil and I'm not hurting those frogs! We're currently experimenting with how much essential lavender oil to add for relaxing bed linen...