5.0 out of 5 stars Gul neoprene boot
I was a bit dubious at first when the title said 'kids boot' in it, although it made no mention of it anywhere else.. Anyway I took the plunge and for £6.71 it was worth the risk, and went for a size 9.

Published 5 months ago by ADB

3.0 out of 5 stars Great
Like the shoes, fit well, a bit difficult to get off when wet though my husband has no problems with his! Quality is OK, dont think they will last forever, but for ocasional wear and for the money they seem ok.
Published 4 months ago by Emma

5.0 out of 5 stars Gul neoprene boot, 19 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Gul Power Boot 5mm Round Toe (Sports Apparel)

They are adult size boots and fit me perfectly, a nice snug tight fit, and they keep your feet a lot warmer than bare foot trust me! Great especially if you walk across rocks a lot too they have a tough rubber sole to protect your feet. The water I was in was the north sea so it was pretty chilly.

I'd have paid twice as much for them, only time will tell how long they last with regular use though!

**UPDATE**
After using the boot a lot more, it has held up well. The only problem I have with the boot is that when they are full of water, although your feet will be warm, and fine in the sea, they are quite heavy on land. It would be better if it had a tiny drainage hole in the boot or a valve to release some of the water from within the boot or to stop them getting to full of water. They are easy to clean and the Velcro has held up well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Warm wetshoes for cold water, 15 Aug. 2014
Jakub Kaplan - See all my reviews
This review is from: Gul Power Boot 5mm Round Toe (Sports Apparel)
I have bought these for going sailing because you can't really avoid getting your feet wet when doing that (let's not discuss what happens when you capsize). I have found these wetshoes good at keeping my feet warm once they fill up with water, for at least an hour and a half.

I am giving 4 stars only as sometimes I felt they could have been a bit warmer, although I think that might be because I didn't have them full of water sometimes - need to test this more next time.

Note that I am using these on the Firth of Forth in Scotland, i.e. pretty much in the North Sea, so when I say "cold water", I am not joking ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good boot for adults, 8 Aug. 2014
Good boot. Wrongly described as not only for Kids unless they are really big kids.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Sept. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Well made and warm but I highly recommend you buy a size smaller, 16 Oct. 2014
Craig (Merseyside, UK) - See all my reviews
Well made and warm but I highly recommend you buy a size smaller. They stretch especially when filled with water which can weigh you down a little. Allow for them filling with water and holding it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality boot, 15 Nov. 2014
Hasn't fallen apart yet feels robust, very good customer service would highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 30 Sept. 2014
bought for husband for kayaking, he said they keep his feet warm and dry

5.0 out of 5 stars happy to use, 27 Aug. 2014
No probs with purchase, happy to use again