4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes but be aware of sizing.
Published on 19 Nov 2009 by Gavin Taylor

3.0 out of 5 stars okay.
when i got them they were fab. but after a week the colour had faded, they now look pink, and the sides are all falling off. not very happy.
Published on 27 Aug 2011 by Greg

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent shoes but be aware of sizing., 19 Nov 2009
Bought these for my 9yr old daughter who has out grown her last pair. They look great and I am impressed with how well made and supportive they are for what is essentially a canvas shoe. Word of warning though, the item description says UK sizes but they aren't! I ordered UK 3 and when they arrived they were exactly the same size as the UK size 2 pair my daughter had out grown. I exchanged them for a 'UK 4' and they fit well.

5.0 out of 5 stars MOST COMFORTABLE SHOES IN THE WORLD, 9 Feb 2009
David Chadwick (England) - See all my reviews
I stomped across Europe, South East Asia and Europe in these shoes!!! Soooo comfortable!!! Get them NOW!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, well made, 11 May 2009
Light, comfortable and well made. It is all that I expected it to be, no more, no less. I used to wear this kind of shoe when I was much younger and now it seems that they are a fashionable again. Good, because they are fun, affordable and practical.

5.0 out of 5 stars converse all stars - black, 9 Oct 2009
R. A. Starczewski "r1ckster" (surrey/england) - See all my reviews
was nervous buying footwear that I hadn't initially tried as was aprehensive that they might not fit or the wrong size and/or colour would be delivered. But they arrived ahead of the promised delivery window, fit like a glove er, sock & were the colour ordered. Now wear them all the time. Sorted.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cool!, 1 Feb 2009
C. Morton (Christchurch. U.K) - See all my reviews
Excellent - reasonable price and my 13 year old son doesn't want to take them off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Devoted wearer of Converse Boots, 30 Jan 2009
I've been wearing Converse boots since I was in Art College more than 20 years ago. They're well made, durable (but get even better once they look a bit battered), affordable, and who can argue with something that comes in so many colours?! Buy them!

5.0 out of 5 stars my converses..., 6 Aug 2010
i ordered these purple converses because i have always loved them and now that i have them, i am really glad as they are such good quality. The ordering process was really easy and they came actually quicker than the delivery time said they would take (3 to 5 business days).. They came well wrapped and i am really glad i got them from amazon as they are so good with the delivery side of it as well as having most things in stock in most of the colours if that is availiable :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, 25 Nov 2007
Lewis Hiley (Everywhere i can be!) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
I am going to keep it short so you can just get my opinion quickly. These shoes are great, they keep your feet at an amazing temperature for anything, they are comfortable and easy to walk, or do sports in. The material is good and quality is good. Just be prepared to spend an extra minute putting these on before you go out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 24 Sep 2013
I was very wary at first of whether these were fakes or not, because i didn't want to be paying that much for a fake pair of Converse! But after comparing them to a few other pairs, I came to the conclusion that they are real! Which is brilliant because its hard to find a genuine pair of Converse for under 40. When ordering, I was also very worried I'd get the wrong size because I was dreading the returning process but luckily i got the right one! (I'm a size 8 in womens and I chose size 8 UK). They came perfectly packaged in the box and were in perfect condition when I took them out! I'd highly recommend these to anyone! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Check size first!, 23 Dec 2008
S. Grant "scott_glasgow" (London) - See all my reviews
Bought a pair of the all black all stars in size 11. Normally that size is fine but they were a bit tight at the toes. Have returned them for 12's. Smart pair of shoes all the same.

Might be worth checking them out in a shop first for size.

Converse Converse All Star Hi Black Canvas - 12 UK