4.0 out of 5 stars Black Adam and Isis
Published on 18 Mar 2010 by Mrs. I. Demetriou

2.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving Title, not exactly what I thought it would be
Published on 2 Feb 2010 by Ponchez Armarillo

4.0 out of 5 stars Black Adam and Isis, 18 Mar 2010
This book follows on from the events of "Thy Kingdom Come" and "Countdown to Infinite Crisis" and focusses on the relationship between the Marvel and Black Marvel families. We find out what happens when Black Adam is reunited with his beloved Isis, and the consequences this has for Billy and Mary Batson. Plus, fractures start appearing within the JSA after their battle with Gog, Stargirl has a birthday and some heroes take a trip back to WWII. It's a great book with plenty of twists,turns and hints of what is to come in the future. The characters are really well written, the dialogue's good and the artwork is great. I'd seriously recommend buying it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Deceiving Title, not exactly what I thought it would be, 2 Feb 2010
I purchased this rather blindly seeing that it was written by Geoff Johns and I wnated to see how he handled a Black Adam storyline (a character I didn't really know too much about, but from what I had seen in Infinite Crisis etc. I was keen to find out more). However, Black Adam is only featured in 3 of the 5 whole chapters and it is all wrapped up very easily considering how powerful he is supposed to be. The other chapters are then single storylines concerned mainly with teen members of JSA, I was very disappointed. On the plus side the art is ok and Johns' writing is of better than most.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 Sep 2011
GReat Book,great story , fast pacing action, fast delivery..Thanks mate

Tells the story of justice society and the return of black Adam, but it most tell the tales of justice society

5.0 out of 5 stars Justice Society of America: Black Adam and Isis, 11 Feb 2010
G. D. Jones (uk) - See all my reviews
justice society, love these books,the jsa are just agreat read.
well recommended, trust me.